No announcement yet.

Which school?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to Northern Arizona so I can get you into games.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
      maybe cause it was first :D
      Yup, looking back on that comment now I feel like I phrased that pretty moronically.

But you get what I'm sayin'. :p
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

id make a poll with the following:

Arizona
        Clemson
        North Carolina at Wilmington
        Iowa
        Ohio
        South Carolina
        Virginia Tech
        Virginia
        Wisconsin at Madison
        Western Washington

(i've also heard things about Iowa from a friend who visited another friend there)
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

UW-Platville so u can be like me and be in the UW school system.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
            Well if thats the case..Ohio is your best bet. According to the Princeton Review Ohio ranks 5th in Top Party Schools. They are 18th according to playboy U.
            I think they say "O-U OH YEAH!"
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

id make a poll with the following:

Arizona
              Clemson
              North Carolina at Wilmington
              Iowa
              Ohio
              South Carolina
              Virginia Tech
              Virginia
              Wisconsin at Madison
              Western Washington

(i've also heard things about Iowa from a friend who visited another friend there)
              Yeah but then people might start choosing on the basis of academics and gross things like that, Just want to hear personal accounts of peoples experiences with these schools really

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                UW-Platville so u can be like me and be in the UW school system.
                don't let sniper hear you say you don't go to a "main" campus. he'll give you **** for going to UW's "juco"

that pissed me off when he called my school a joke. penn state altoona has higher standards than most of the schools in the US and i get a Penn state degree. plus ill be at upark junior year.
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                  Yeah but then people might start choosing on the basis of academics and gross things like that, Just want to hear personal accounts of peoples experiences with these schools really
                  i see what you mean. but i think most users on here would choose based on partying if you labelled that in the poll title. you don't have to im just kinda interested to see what people think haha

Comment

don't let sniper hear you say you don't go to a "main" campus. he'll give you **** for going to UW's "juco"

that pissed me off when he called my school a joke. penn state altoona has higher standards than most of the schools in the US and i get a Penn state degree. plus ill be at upark junior year.
                    I know, even though we just had a vote to change our name to University of Milwaukee. It failed miserably: I voted against the name change because some felt UW-M looks like a ***** of Madison. We will always kinda be Madison's *****, but u know what? I don't care. UW-system, or UM-something, or Penn St. Altoona are fine places of great place of higher education. Just cuz we may not have huge sports programs, or aren't noticed for certain things does not mean we are "bad" schools.

Comment

I would go to California but since there aren't any of those I would go to the next closest thing: Arizona. Girls in bikinis almost all year round and it's a big party school.

Comment

id just go to cornell, would look way better on your resume, even when you did squat there.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                        - Corner or Wideout in the first
                        - No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Virginia is a top school and is very nice, my cousin went there and I have nothing but good things about the campus life and the professors.

Comment

So you're definitely in all of these schools? If so, easily Cornell.

Comment

Come to Buffalo State, we could hang.

While it might not be one of the most attractive options, I'm not surprised that it's there. Buffalo State has a very wide list of exchange schools, I'm looking into it myself. It's my hometown school and I've loved my two years there. Probably not something that you would come from Australia for, but if you had any interest then feel free to ask anything.

Comment

Sounds awesome 7-11. I too am looking at doing a semester abroad. These are my options.

Boston University.
                                California State University (Sacramento)
                                University of Central Missouri
                                Clarkson University
                                Hofstra University School of Law
                                Loyola University of Chicago
                                Miami University
                                Oregon St. University
                                Pace University
                                San Diego State University
                                San Francisco State University
                                The State University of New York at New Paltz
                                The University of Arizona
                                University of Colorado, Denver
                                University of Hawaii
                                University of Texas (El Paso and Austin)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information