Which school?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which school?

Arizona, Arkansas, Buffalo State, Clarkson, Clemson, Cornell, Iowa State, Juniata College, Kansas, New Mexico, North Carolina at Wilmington, Northern Arizona, Northern Iowa, Iowa, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Wisconsin at Madison, Wisconsin at Platteville, Western Washington.

So what's the common denominator within this list of schools i hear you say? Well these are the schools that my university has exchange programs with.

I'm in the middle of applying as we speak and I've come to the point where i have to list my preferences and i figured who else to ask but the trusted SWDC community!

Now ignore financial issues as i'll be paying the same school fees as i pay here so that is of no concern, the only expenses i'll be paying are accomodation, food etc. The main idea of this 6 month extravaganza is to get excessively drunk, scrape by and pass my classes and just enjoy 6 months of proper college life.

Alright SWDC, lets see where i'm going

EDIT: just read that Wisconsin at Madison and Virginia don't take my major, so they're out
    Last edited by 7-11; 05-20-2009, 01:36 AM.

Va Tech and Virginia are beautiful campuses. I have friends at both that really enjoy it.

Juniata is small. Like really small. My cousin went there. Also in the middle of nowhere (20 min from where I go to school)

I've heard good things about Wisconsin (at madison) from a friend.

If you want to party USA style I'd recommend Wisconsin, South Carolina, or Clemson. Of course this is just what I hear from friends or friends of friends.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

cornell is ivy league

north carolina is a very good school

va tech is a good engineering school

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

i go to south carolina..it is a fun time but out of your choices nothing to spectacular..clemson would probably be a no go as well

Comment

Just stay out of Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by mav91 View Post
            i go to south carolina..it is a fun time but out of your choices nothing to spectacular..clemson would probably be a no go as well
            Yeah i was hoping for a much better list when i started this process. Can't really complain but, my school will be paying for the airfares etc.

Comment

what is your major

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I've heard good things about Western Washington. I know a decent number of people there. Especially good if you like to get high. I also know a girl that goes to Northern Arizona. She didn't seem to really like it.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

NAU(Flagstaff) has a lot of hippies and UofA(Tucson) has a lot of people who drive rice burners

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                    what is your major
                    Economics. Not really concerned with how good the school is in relation to academics but, i wouldn't be going if that was my concern. mainly going to have fun

Comment

oh yeah don't get me wrong it is a good list..and south carolina is a good choice if you are interested in international business

Comment

nothing beats a big 10 football game! id strongly consider UW
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                          The main idea of this 6 month extravaganza is to get excessively drunk, scrape by and pass my classes and just enjoy 6 months of proper college life.
                          Well if thats the case..Ohio is your best bet. According to the Princeton Review Ohio ranks 5th in Top Party Schools. They are 18th according to playboy U.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Should've made it a poll. I'm not saying you should go to Arizona, but out of that list, it's the one that immediately stuck out to me.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              Should've made it a poll. I'm not saying you should go to Arizona, but out of that list, it's the one that immediately stuck out to me.
                              maybe cause it was first :D

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information