Clear All

work at quiznos

so easy, and time goes pretty fast

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
      work at quiznos

so easy, and time goes pretty fast
      Best sub place in the world! Those Torpedoes own!
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
        Best sub place in the world! Those Torpedoes own!
        baja chicken!!!

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm working for the town for the cemetery department. It's my third summer doing it, my boss is my old football coach and I work with five of my really good friends. I like being outside so it works for me since we mostly dig and do groundswork.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            and Brent, maybe I'll check out the local petco and petsmart, shouldn't be too bad.
            Pet stores are mixed results. If you work at Petsmart, you likely wont have to deal with animals (i.e. cleaning up **** every day).

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
            I work in food service and I, like pretty much everyone else in this thread, would advise against it highly. It makes you hate people with every fabric of your being.
            I worked at Subway for a while. Let's just say, I wanted to stab people in the face with that bread knife on an hourly basis.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

My suggestion is to get a summer job with as little responsibility as possible. Make money, have fun, and relax... that is what summer is all about!

My former summer jobs:

Working over-night shifts as a waiter at Perkins (in HS... not too bad)

Working as an usher at the local movie theater (same summer as Perkins... i was tired a lot!)

Working at a tree nursery in MN (that was tough; i was the only one who spoke English and i had to spend most of my days bent over trimming little bushes)

Working for a Road Construction Sign Company (that was an awesome job. Hard work, great pay, and a lot of the time i would end up just working by myself delivering equipment.... i once worked for 23 1/2 hours straight for that company)

Working food service at my normal college job in Madison (best job ever... serve/clean up breakfast, then eat breakfast; serve/clean up lunch, then eat lunch; serve/clean up dinner, then eat dinner. In between the food service, we'd play catch in the parking lot, get a beer at the student union/terrace, smoke some weed, &/or relax. On Thursday nights we'd clean up and head out to the Mad Hatter bar: $1 beers & $1 shots of Jag.... thank god we didn't have to work on Fridays!!! :))
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                baja chicken!!!
                Beef Bacon and Cheddar, no mustard but Mayo, Tomatoes, Onions, Lettuce.

PERFECT!!
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I just started a 40 Hr a week job at this mortgage company as an intern. It's not too bad, I just surf the net all day since theres not too much to do.

Comment

I'm probably going to end up working at a day care place. I might also try and get the third **** job at this gym thats open 24/5.

Being 21 and going to college as a mechanical engineer and not finding an intern blows.

Comment

Retail, retail, retail. Usually higher pay and easier work. That's what I've been doing the past 9.5 months. The big downside is extreme boredom, but you'll get over it. I've never done stocking, but it sounds easy as ****.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I ump baseball for little kids, like 10-11 year olds. I'm trying to get another job on the side but I've applied like 6 places already with no luck, **** this economy.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                          For whatever reason, when I read your post, my mind meshed one word of your sig into the sentence and I read it as this: I work for mommy at a family owned marijuana business in the summer.

I think you are way cooler my way.....

?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

:/

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

parkland carpet one.. i work in a warehouse driving a forklift around.. then i drive a big truck around delivering hardwood and laminate.. then i drive to other warehouses and pick up carpets, linos and various other products. very slack.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                Working at Applebee's until late June. Then, I go to Montreal for an internship at a radio station and might get a job at Cage Aux Sports.
                                NO WAYZ! virgin ?

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information