• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
    NO WAYZ! virgin ?
    Ha, no. Team 990.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
      Look at your town, as they usually hire people during the summer for parks and recreation and whatnot.
      having that type of job would ****, you would see everyone else having fun while your stuck working.

Comment

I heard some girls are going on a national bikini tour, and they were looking for two oil boys who can grease them off before each competition.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

Hopefully working at Pfitzner Stadium for the Potomac Nationals.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            I'm working for the town for the cemetery department. It's my third summer doing it, my boss is my old football coach and I work with five of my really good friends. I like being outside so it works for me since we mostly dig and do groundswork.
            Gravedigger Billy? Give my regards to Willy.

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
              Hopefully working at Pfitzner Stadium for the Potomac Nationals.
              Cool. That's right near my house

Comment

Just applied at a local FasTrack. They said I'd be getting a call. Doubt it.

Question.. When filling out an application, I have no references. If we could include family I would have plenty, but you can't. I'm not friends with adults, and I don't have any of my teachers, that like me, information.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post

Question.. When filling out an application, I have no references. If we could include family I would have plenty, but you can't. I'm not friends with adults, and I don't have any of my teachers, that like me, information.
                  You should join NAMBLA. I heard that's a great place to make adult friends

Comment

Working at a grocery store and more than likely an internship at a candy factory that my dad is accountant dude.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      Working at a grocery store and more than likely an internship at a candy factory that my dad is accountant dude.
                      Internship at a candy factory? Sweet.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post

Parent's friends or friend's parents.

Comment

It varies from town to town but many accept seasonal help in the summer. I will be working my third year in the Forestry Division. I work 4 ten hour days which is nice but I get monday not Friday off. I drive around in a big chipper truck most of the day. If I didn't have to deal with my coworkers I would enjoy it a lot more.

Also, in previous years I got to work 50 hours a week for 10 hours overtime for the last month. It was good cash but you have to wake up early.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

There are no jobs in my area at all. I seriously cannot find anything. I'm not complaining because it will boring stop-gap busy work anyway but, my car isnt go to pay for itself. I have applications out everywhere. Every grocery store in the area, Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart, K-Mart, etc. I havent had a job in about two months. Only got one phone call back, a grocery store was offering me a job but, could only guarantee like 8 hours a week. umm no.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              There are no jobs in my area at all. I seriously cannot find anything. I'm not complaining because it will boring stop-gap busy work anyway but, my car isnt go to pay for itself. I have applications out everywhere. Every grocery store in the area, Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart, K-Mart, etc. I havent had a job in about two months. Only got one phone call back, a grocery store was offering me a job but, could only guarantee like 8 hours a week. umm no.
                              Why wouldn't you just take the 8 hours and keep searching? Better than nothing and it might turn into 30+ or whatever you wanted

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                                parkland carpet one.. i work in a warehouse driving a forklift around.. then i drive a big truck around delivering hardwood and laminate.. then i drive to other warehouses and pick up carpets, linos and various other products. very slack.
                                Well I finish where you start. I install what you drive around... haha.
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information