No announcement yet.

Relapse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eminem :/. I won't buy it. I'll find it online listen then dispose most likely. He hasn't impressed me since 2000.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

album was ok for a free download. I think I have liked Padded Room & Deeper Than Rap the most so far.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

I haven't listened to it, but knowing Eminem there are some songs where he is serious that are sick, and a few of him trying to be funny that suck.

Comment

People are nuts. Encore was a good album. Relapse is better.

Underground is dirty. That song just twists your face and you start rocking with it. That is a heavy beat.

Beautiful might be the best and these two are two of the best songs he's ever amde.

Stay Wide Awake is incredibly sick and twisted. I'd say that's the third best song.

Deja Vu is also extremely good and Insane is one of the funniest songs he's ever made.

Crack a Bottle, We Made You and 3am are three of the worst songs on the album.

It's a great album. No one is better than Eminem. No one.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
          Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
          I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
          Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
          I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
          Originally posted by GoRavens
          Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

I like it a lot, Medicine Ball, and Bagpipes from Baghdad are my favorites. I can listen to the whole album though and not change a song because I dont like it, which is a rarity because I usually wont like half the songs on an album

Originally posted by BeansDooma
            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I heard it. To be honest, none of the songs stood out to me at all and I just kept thinking I couldn't wait for it to be over.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

You guys really think Underground is a good song? I thought it was terrible. Matter of fact the whole album is terrible.
                Last edited by DoughBoy; 05-21-2009, 06:59 PM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                  You guys really think Underground is a good song? I thought it was terrible. Matter of fact the whole album is terrible.
                  Of course we dont, we're just saying it to be REBELLIOUS ~!

Comment

I'm a huge Eminem fan and I thought Relapse was not only bad, it was quite disturbing. If you listen to some of his lyrics, he sounds like he's lost it. I think Proof's death really screwed him up.

There are some quality tracks on there, I like "Deja Vu," "Underground," "Careful What You Wish For," and "Beautiful" but other than that, I thought it was garbage. I especially don't like the voices he uses to rap. I want the Lose Yourself, Sing for the Moment, Til I Collapse, etc Eminem back.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      I'm a huge Eminem fan and I thought Relapse was not only bad, it was quite disturbing. If you listen to some of his lyrics, he sounds like he's lost it. I think Proof's death really screwed him up.

There are some quality tracks on there, I like "Deja Vu," "Underground," "Careful What You Wish For," and "Beautiful" but other than that, I thought it was garbage. I especially don't like the voices he uses to rap. I want the Lose Yourself, Sing for the Moment, Til I Collapse, etc Eminem back.
                      Well I am the opposite of you. I want the Brain damage,My fault,Just don't give a **** Eminem back and he went in that direction this album. I can see why someone would not enjoy the album(He talks about disgusting ****) but I like it. I don't think it is a classic but I think it is better than his last 3 albums
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I think the same thing I always think about Eminem, if he wasn't white most would never know his name.
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                          I think the same thing I always think about Eminem, if he wasn't white most would never know his name.
                          What's your point? If Pac was white we wouldn't know his name.
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Eminem is a very good lyricist. And while I think he's fallen off from what he's capable of, some of his material is incredible if you take the time to listen to it.

I'm still holding out hope that he'll come back to what he used to be, and that was one of the best rappers out there.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I didnt realize there were so many eminem fans. :/

I used to like him when I was younger...so I dont exactly hate the guy but, I wouldnt buy an album.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316
                                I wouldn't buy any album.....when there all borrow able.
                                Well yeah, there are still people that actually do buy them. But in this case, it's not like I would download the whole thing either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information