• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    "Don't talk to me alright! Knock it off!"

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      you know... for the longest time i thought this was after a year or 2, but this was after his 3rd game and 1st lost...guy was selfish and full of himself from the start...

Go Ravens!

Comment

I think he's still got some potential. Yeah he's had his share of issues but the guy had all the talent in the world and many thought he was better than Peyton Manning. Maybe he can get on the right track in prison.

Hopefully the Packers will take a look at him. I'm weary of Brohm and they could use some insurance if Rodgers goes down. A veteran presents like Leaf's could do the team some good. He's still only 33.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
          I think he's still got some potential. Yeah he's had his share of issues but the guy had all the talent in the world and many thought he was better than Peyton Manning. Maybe he can get on the right track in prison.

Hopefully the Packers will take a look at him. I'm weary of Brohm and they could use some insurance if Rodgers goes down. A veteran presents like Leaf's could do the team some good. He's still only 33.
          Errr...he is never stepping foot in the NFL again.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

ahhhh...the ryan leaf days. Some of my fondest memories growing up.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
              Errr...he is never stepping foot in the NFL again.
              Or is he.......?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                Or is he.......?
                No, he is not. He was a QB coach at West Texas A&M. That is a far cry from the NFL.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I didn't think anyone would take my post seriously. But someone bit...;)

Comment

Oxy Contin is a killer drug.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4250326

Ryan Leaf is a wanted man in Texas -- and not on the football field.

A warrant was issued for Leaf's arrest on May 20 in Randall County after he failed to turn himself in on drug and burglary charges, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported. On the same day, a county grand jury issued nine charges against him in connection with hydrocodone, a prescription painkiller.

"At one point he said he was going to turn himself in. He hasn't turned himself in yet, and if he gets picked up he's going to be arrested," county prosecutor Lacy Miller said, according to the report. "If he gets picked up out of our jurisdiction, then we will extradite him or use whatever means we have to get him back. Right now he is a wanted individual."

Leaf, 33, had been undergoing drug treatment in British Columbia, Canada, according to the Randall County district attorney's office.

The indictment charged the former San Diego Chargers quarterback and former West Texas A&M quarterbacks coach with one count of burglary to a habitation, seven counts of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud and one count of delivery of a simulated controlled substance.

The indictment alleged Leaf presented an incomplete medical history to several physicians between January 2008 and September 2008 to get or try to get hydrocodone.

Canyon (Texas) police Lt. Dale Davis said Leaf is suspected of breaking into an apartment in Canyon on Oct. 30 and stealing hydrocodone, which had been prescribed to an injured football player.

Leaf could not be reached for comment, and a message left for him at his parents' home was not returned, the Union-Tribune reported.

Leaf, the second overall pick in the 1998 NFL draft, played for the Chargers from 1998 to 2000 and also played for the Dallas Cowboys in 2001. He threw for 3,666 yards and 14 touchdowns in his career.
                      Continue the spiral downfall, Ryan.

Comment

what a sad story Ryan Leaf's life is so far. I mean all the talent in the world but crazy as all hell.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          what a sad story Ryan Leaf's life is so far. I mean all the talent in the world but crazy as all hell.
                          Money is the root of all evil for him.

Comment

He can't win at anything..... FHL

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                              He can't win at anything..... FHL
                              he wins at failing!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                                he wins at failing!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information