No announcement yet.

Ryan Leaf BUSTed for drugs, burglary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to be a dick, but i actually like seeing him fail. the guy had all the talent, money, and opportunity in the world and now he's 'wanted in texas'. its highly entertaining. i actually expect to read a headline next year talking about him unwillingly 'receiving' from his cell mates. hopefully he fled to mexico and roams the countryside throwing footballs at evil doers in an attempt to reconcile his failed life.
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
      not to be a dick, but i actually like seeing him fail. the guy had all the talent, money, and opportunity in the world and now he's 'wanted in texas'. its highly entertaining. i actually expect to read a headline next year talking about him unwillingly 'receiving' from his cell mates. hopefully he fled to mexico and roams the countryside throwing footballs at evil doers in an attempt to reconcile his failed life.
      No one... I mean no one... deserves receiving in prison... not even this douche bag...

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
        Only if he's being compensated in pills

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
          No one... I mean no one... deserves receiving in prison... not even this douche bag...
          Malaka knows...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information