Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Leaf BUSTed for drugs, burglary

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori...1727/?chargers

Yes it's true. Have a great time in prison Ryan, hope you've got a lot of fans there! :D

"Don't talk to me alright! Knock it off!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Wrong Super Bowl Ryan.

Comment

Well, he just busted a move.

Comment

This is why the annual comparisons of every top QB prospect to Ryan Leaf are invalid. Ryan Leaf is a headcase on a level few QBs could ever reach. The fact that he was a colossal bust goes way beyond lack of skills or talent.

Comment

It sounds like he's going to do some time, but he's only being accused of burglary, not that he was actually caught breaking in the player's apartment.

Maybe more evidence will come out in the grand jury.

Everytime I read about this guy, I get a knot in the pit of my stomach.

I would have chosen him 10 times out of 10 over Petyon during their draft year, yet a guy with that big a hole in his psychological makeup should have been nowhere near the top of the draft.

I just wonder if there were any clues that could have been picked up during the draft evaluation process that in hindsight would have prevented SD from picking him, or having him rated so highly a prospect.

Unlike a guy like RB Laurence Phillips, who had several red flags at Nebraska, did Leaf have "issues" while he was at Washington State?

Comment

well i think the reason the Colts picked Peyton Manning over Leaf was after an interview. at least thats what i heard.

Apparently the Colts staff asked both what they would do if they were picked #1 overall. Manning said he would ask for the playbook and start studying whereas Leaf said he would take some friends to Vegas and go party.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                well i think the reason the Colts picked Peyton Manning over Leaf was after an interview. at least thats what i heard.

Apparently the Colts staff asked both what they would do if they were picked #1 overall. Manning said he would ask for the playbook and start studying whereas Leaf said he would take some friends to Vegas and go party.
                i heard this too

anyway, maybe ryan leaf can resume is football career this way... in pick-up games in prison

Go Ravens!

Comment

i know its a joke that is used over and over again, but maybe he is gonna have more success at the Receiver position

Comment

Awesome. Where is RyanLeaf#1 when you need him.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

i hope he saved some pills, because he's going need some in prison. everybody wants a piece of a celebrity.
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          i know its a joke that is used over and over again, but maybe he is gonna have more success at the Receiver position
                          damnit GOW, you took my idea.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                            This is the first thing that came to mind.

Comment

"Hi I'm Ryan your new cellmate"
                              - "Hi"
                              "I'll take the low bunk, if that's ok"
                              - "sure, why you here?"
                              "Drugs and burglary, you?"
                              - "murder two"
                              "wow... how did that happen"
                              - "I killed someone out of frustration after that Charger idiot Ryan Leaf screwed up again"
                              "oh... yeah funny story"
                              - "What?"
                              *guard walks in* LEAF WHY ARE YOU MAKING SMALL TALK?!
                              "sorry..."
                              - "YOU'RE RYAN LEAF?!"
                              "...yes :("

and whatever happens next, gentlemen, is all a blur. But do remember 'fist' can be a verb.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information