Best Man Speech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
    The speech was awesome! I felt bad when I brought up to T.O. joke, because during the build up, my sister in law, kept sighing and smiling at me. I was like, should I do this or not. But I did it and it was a HUGE HIT! Thank you Drowe. 80 percent of the people there shaked my hand and said it was awesome. It was the perfect speech, because it was only a page, yet I made my bro cry, and had a few big laughs. Some laughs were so big that I had to pause, just to wait for the clapping and laughter to finish. P.S. During that whole day, my Bro only cried for my speech. He didn't even cry for when his wife walked down the isle. It was crazy, and I'm drunk.
    Great job TBB, you know you did an awesome job when people come up to you and congratulate you on it. Hold it down!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
      The speech was awesome! I felt bad when I brought up to T.O. joke, because during the build up, my sister in law, kept sighing and smiling at me. I was like, should I do this or not. But I did it and it was a HUGE HIT! Thank you Drowe. 80 percent of the people there shaked my hand and said it was awesome. It was the perfect speech, because it was only a page, yet I made my bro cry, and had a few big laughs. Some laughs were so big that I had to pause, just to wait for the clapping and laughter to finish. P.S. During that whole day, my Bro only cried for my speech. He didn't even cry for when his wife walked down the isle. It was crazy, and I'm drunk.
      If he wasn't able to cry when he saw his bride then I give the marriage 3 years tops before it ends in divorce

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        If he wasn't able to cry when he saw his bride then I give the marriage 3 years tops before it ends in divorce
        That's funny because he said he knew he was going to be a sobbing baby up on the alter. She was beautiful, but somehow he was able to hold it all in.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Oh and for the dance that the Bridal party does for the walk to the table, I did this dance, along with some Takeo Spikes dance. It was a huge hit. Bigtime. It was funy because it was coming from a small white kid.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Hope your not like my friend and fart when you get nervous.. If so, crop dust as much as possible.
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

what the **** are you doing on here TBB? you should be hooking up with a girl from the wedding

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

congrats TBB; glad everything went well for you.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I've been to 4 weddings in the past two years and in 3 of them I heard the same speech.

Tells the Bride to put her hand down on the table, then tells the groom to put his hand over hers and then says......now cherish this moment because it'll be the last time you'll have the upper hand in this relationship.

Always seems to get a good laugh.

Comment

Haha, I gave a best man speech for my brother a couple years ago and mentioned in it something about my Sis-in-law moving, and she hadn't told her boss yet.
                    Her boss was at the wedding, and needless to say, my sister was just a little embarrassed. Good times! :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      what the **** are you doing on here TBB? you should be hooking up with a girl from the wedding

Agreed...

Bridesmaids!!!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I got a "best man" speech tomorrow. (Muslims don't have a best man) Ready to bomb. Ugg I couldn't even talk to JBond about the Lions god knows what I'm going to do about this.
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                          Agreed...

Bridesmaids!!!!!
                          Bridesmaids? Pshaw. Go big or go home TBB. Sleep with the bride and then you can throw it in your brother's face at every family get together

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                            I got a "best man" speech tomorrow. (Muslims don't have a best man) Ready to bomb. Ugg I couldn't even talk to JBond about the Lions god knows what I'm going to do about this.
                            haha "uhm i wanted to uhm ask uhm what do you think uhm about the uhm lions offseason uhm?"

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information