No announcement yet.

Engaged!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations man, I hope you two have a long happy marriage.
    Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Hell yeah! Congrats!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Its a tricky question, to be sure. I was only kidding, but you bring a good question to the table. It means Scarlett is still out there somewhere, but I would most likely choose Megan...in this scenario, I am able to get Megan to marry me, which most likely means I can get almost anyone...oh my, this is a puzzle.
        A tricky question this is not. Agape mouth aside, I'd glady marry Megan Fox because if it doesnt work out I might get a lot of money in that divorce settlement (because I wouldnt sign a pre-nup).

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Congrats vikes....now just promise me you won't wear that sweater again
          Agreed, congrats though dude

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Dude, that's quite early to get engaged, but eh, if you believe she's the one than go for it I guess, lol.

Good lookin' lady, though.

Congrats bro.

Comment

Congrats man, don't worry about the age thing, I know people that were engaged and still in high school, and so far, they are doing fine. Age is just a number, and if you truly believe she is the one, and she feels that way about you as well, there really is no reason to wait until it is "an accepted age" to get married. Enjoy the ride man, the entire thing, all of it. The best of luck to you
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Its a tricky question, to be sure. I was only kidding, but you bring a good question to the table. It means Scarlett is still out there somewhere, but I would most likely choose Megan...in this scenario, I am able to get Megan to marry me, which most likely means I can get almost anyone...oh my, this is a puzzle.
                Isnt Scarlet married to Ryan Reynolds? Once you become Megan's husband get her to get those tattoos removed.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                  Isnt Scarlet married to Ryan Reynolds? Once you become Megan's husband get her to get those tattoos removed.
                  Yes, she is; why would you remove the tattoos?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I know a lot of guys that don't like tattoos. I mean some tattoos bother me, like crazy ones where there is only ink colors, but her's don't bother me at all...

Comment

****. More gingers are going to be roaming the Earth. DG's going to have allies now. Way to go, ******.

Haha, kidding. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        I'm not a big fan of tattoos. I think she would look hotter without all the ink covering her. Hopefully nothing is misspelled like the one Hayden got. haha

Comment

Aren't you still in high school? Getting the ball and chain early huh? ;)

Will it be in Sioux Falls? Maybe i'll come to the reception if I'm in town.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Think of it more as a man who knows what he wants, and then goes and gets it...lol

Comment

well played, sir, well played.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                i just lost a lot of respect for you because of your hair color.

nonetheless congrats
                                I'm 100% german. How does that make you feel?

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                                Way to represent the vikings community man, congrats. May your first child not be a ginger one.
                                Thanks. Gingerness is a recessive gene. So chances are slim.

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                Congrats vikes....now just promise me you won't wear that sweater again
                                I only wear it for nice things. And it matched my fiance's shirt. :s

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

I just graduated high school. I'm not sure where it will be. But if your in town this summer we should totally hang out.

Lets me be the first to say congratulations, you get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart vikes, way to think it through.

Just kidding man, congrats. And god damned that hair hurts my eyes.
                                You learn to love the same vagina.

And I have some saddening news. My hair is not ginger anymore. Its blonde. Lol.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information