Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engaged!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Congratulations my friend :)

    Hope it all works out well, by that picture, it looks like you'll have no problems for...ever?

    Great job!
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
      I'm not a big fan of tattoos. I think she would look hotter without all the ink covering her.
      Fair enough, I can appreciate that.

      Granted, I am a sucker for girls with crazy hair colors and tattoos. I just wouldn't likely marry one.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Fair enough, I can appreciate that.

        Granted, I am a sucker for girls with crazy hair colors and tattoos. I just wouldn't likely marry one.
        I can't help but fall in love every time I see a new issue of Tattoo Flash. They always have girls with awesome tattoos on the cover

        Comment


        • #49
          Congrats to you young sir.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I can't help but fall in love every time I see a new issue of Tattoo Flash. They always have girls with awesome tattoos on the cover
            I have no idea what that is but it sounds like a magazine. I just happen to be around music scenes a lot and see lots of really cute girls with piercings and tattoos and I find it very cool. Or, as my brother, the artist, told me when I went off to college, "tramp stamps mean they take it in the pooper and if she smokes, then she puts out."

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Fair enough, I can appreciate that.

              Granted, I am a sucker for girls with crazy hair colors and tattoos. I just wouldn't likely marry one.


              :D
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

              Comment


              • #52
                No, see, those are not the types I am referring to. Those are just annoying girls.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • #53
                  I think you guys are crazy, but whatever, lol.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Just stay away from girls that wear a bunch of makeup!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      The black eyeliner will always get me too, not so much the hair.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        No, see, those are not the types I am referring to. Those are just annoying girls.
                        Those are the types of girls that I'd let bounce on my, you know.
                        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          Just stay away from girls that wear a bunch of makeup!

                          How about this



                          she doesn't have that much on... ;)


                          Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                            Those are the types of girls that I'd let bounce on my, you know.
                            well, yeah, but I am talking relationship-worthy types, not hit-it-and-quit-it types.

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              well, yeah, but I am talking relationship-worthy types, not hit-it-and-quit-it types.
                              Thought you were **** for a second, sol good ;)
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                I have no idea what that is but it sounds like a magazine. I just happen to be around music scenes a lot and see lots of really cute girls with piercings and tattoos and I find it very cool. Or, as my brother, the artist, told me when I went off to college, "tramp stamps mean they take it in the pooper and if she smokes, then she puts out."
                                Great advice. Why do I envision a Hamlet and Polonius type scene?




                                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information