Engaged!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations my friend :)

Hope it all works out well, by that picture, it looks like you'll have no problems for...ever?

Great job!
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
      I'm not a big fan of tattoos. I think she would look hotter without all the ink covering her.
      Fair enough, I can appreciate that.

Granted, I am a sucker for girls with crazy hair colors and tattoos. I just wouldn't likely marry one.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post

Granted, I am a sucker for girls with crazy hair colors and tattoos. I just wouldn't likely marry one.
        I can't help but fall in love every time I see a new issue of Tattoo Flash. They always have girls with awesome tattoos on the cover

Comment

Congrats to you young sir.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I can't help but fall in love every time I see a new issue of Tattoo Flash. They always have girls with awesome tattoos on the cover
            I have no idea what that is but it sounds like a magazine. I just happen to be around music scenes a lot and see lots of really cute girls with piercings and tattoos and I find it very cool. Or, as my brother, the artist, told me when I went off to college, "tramp stamps mean they take it in the pooper and if she smokes, then she puts out."

Comment

:D

Comment

No, see, those are not the types I am referring to. Those are just annoying girls.

Comment

I think you guys are crazy, but whatever, lol.

Comment

Just stay away from girls that wear a bunch of makeup!

Comment

The black eyeliner will always get me too, not so much the hair.

Comment

No, see, those are not the types I am referring to. Those are just annoying girls.
                        Those are the types of girls that I'd let bounce on my, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          Just stay away from girls that wear a bunch of makeup!

How about this

she doesn't have that much on... ;)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                            Those are the types of girls that I'd let bounce on my, you know.
                            well, yeah, but I am talking relationship-worthy types, not hit-it-and-quit-it types.

Comment

well, yeah, but I am talking relationship-worthy types, not hit-it-and-quit-it types.
                              Thought you were **** for a second, sol good ;)

Comment

I have no idea what that is but it sounds like a magazine. I just happen to be around music scenes a lot and see lots of really cute girls with piercings and tattoos and I find it very cool. Or, as my brother, the artist, told me when I went off to college, "tramp stamps mean they take it in the pooper and if she smokes, then she puts out."
                                Great advice. Why do I envision a Hamlet and Polonius type scene?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information