college

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    no one has ever, in the history of my having a job, cared or asked what my GPA was. no one ever will. it's irrelevant information.

again, your simplifying this too much, and likely because you haven't graduated college yet and are thus desperately trying to prove to yourself that it means something that you went to small town school X and are getting good grades there. it's just not relevant.
    Your right in one aspect that over time employers will care more about what you have done in your past jobs more than where you went to college. Although, for your first job in that field employers have no information about you except for where you went to college and what your grades were. Most employers will ask for your transcript so they have your GPA which is probably why they havent asked you for it.

Comment

GPA and dedication lead to internships which lead to jobs.

Comment

How can you go wrong with hawaii good college, beaches, HAWAII!

Comment

The general attitude towards foreigners in Hawaii isn't exactly ideal, and I've heard some dubious things about the school itself. Were I choosing, I'd go with OSU, but that's just me.

Comment

Im still very much undecided, I would rather speak to D-unit then sort through the banter on this message board.
            Originally posted by DChess
            how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

or perhaps i value everyones opinion, just some more than others....
              how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by achilles109 View Post
                or perhaps i value everyones opinion, just some more than others....
                Its sad that you ask for opinions from people that you know nothing about and could have completely different views on things. I mean if you ask Damix how Long Island is he says great. You ask we I tell you its a run down piece of trash and the only reason the Easy coast exist is because of NYC and Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                  Its sad that you ask for opinions from people that you know nothing about and could have completely different views on things. I mean if you ask Damix how Long Island is he says great. You ask we I tell you its a run down piece of trash and the only reason the Easy coast exist is because of NYC and Florida.
                  its sad how you think you know more than you do, I asked if anyone from Hawaii could help me because I didnt know how many there were or who has been there. I did not make this post as a potluck for any 16 year old who has no idea what they are talking about to tell me that I should do something because "the football is better"

Comment

its sad how you think you know more than you do, I asked if anyone from Hawaii could help me because I didnt know how many there were or who has been there. I did not make this post as a potluck for any 16 year old who has no idea what they are talking about to tell me that I should do something because "the football is better"
                    I am sending in NJX to explain...

Comment

How do you double post when you hit edit... This board sucks!

Comment

I am sending in NJX to explain...
                        and still no one cares.

Comment

I think thats why he posted so he can get other people's opinions about the schools. Choosing a college is a tough decision and he is trying to make the best one. It's a tough decision since he cant visit Hawaii until April so he was hoping someone had some insight on the school.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            I think thats why he posted so he can get other people's opinions about the schools. Choosing a college is a tough decision and he is trying to make the best one. It's a tough decision since he cant visit Hawaii until April so he was hoping someone had some insight on the school.
                            i feel so... understood :D jays right, im not looking for someone to say "go here because..." im looking for someone to say what Hawaii has to offer. I want to know if its boring there, if the facilities are good, how big the dorms are, things like that.

Comment

the cost of going to Hawaii will be far greater than tOSU so if money is a factor stay on this side of the pond

Comment

and still no one cares.
                                And you think we really care where you go to college? Seriously... Your clueless.

I said you shouldn't trust people talking about there own town and you spit out some nonsense about wanting to talk to d-unit and how I think i know more than I do or something... Either way I know more than you as I have gone through this

On a side note you would make a good buckeye...
                                Last edited by snuff; 03-06-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information