college

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college

I have been accepted and received scholarships to both The Ohio State University, and the University of Hawaii for ROTC. The scholarship requires me to decide which school I will be attending no later than the 21st, but I am not able to visit Hawaii until April. If there are any students of the University of Hawaii at Manoa that read this board could you please let me know so i can get some information about it. thanks.
    Originally posted by DChess
    how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

hmm Ohio or Hawaii, tough choice man.

Comment

eh its not so cut and dry... my whole family is in ohio, my mom works at osu, and i dont know anyone in hawaii, but at the same time this is a really good opportunity to get out and live on my own... in hawaii..
      Originally posted by DChess
      how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
        hmm Ohio or Hawaii, tough choice man.
        im from ohio, and a couple of guys went out there for college, actually both for football, said they hated it, there on a island, and it jsut isnt what their used to. If your used to stuff liek that go there, but if your form the states, and ohio fits your bill go there, dont risk hawaii, becaus ei doubt that you would like it.

Comment

eh its not so cut and dry... my whole family is in ohio, my mom works at osu, and i dont know anyone in hawaii, but at the same time this is a really good opportunity to get out and live on my own... in hawaii..
          Well thats different, I was only looking at it as a location standpoint.

Comment

We are not you. We do not have full details of everything going on, or all the pros and cons for you as an individual.

Really, we can only offer you superficial advice, and if that's what you want, you shouldn't be going to University.

Make up your own mind with your friends and family, not random strangers.

Comment

I was going to say tOSU until you said you live 15 ******s from campus.

I would go to neither. Hawaii is just going to be weird and tOSU is way to close to home.

Comment

I recommend going to visit each campus and staying there on your own. See if you feel at home at each. If you feel at home in Hawaii, make the move. If not, stay closer to home. This is a big decision, but it is also one you should make based on your own experiences.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

All that stuff you said about Ohio is great and all, but...

IT'S FRIGGIN' HAWAII.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Hawaii is a very expensive place to live, and perhaps not the best place to focus on one's studies. This is a very significant decision, and I can't blame anyone for having a little trouble coming to a conclusion...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

since all of us are football fans i am suprised no one has said Ohio simply based on there football tradition. that being said i am a real laid back person so i would choose hawaii in a heartbeat. 15 mins from campus is too damn close. F that. but like some other ppl have said, this should be a decision that you make on your own and really don't listen to any of us.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

you must of missed the part where he said ROTC, meaning no beach nothing. They just march around and do homosexual army things like working on gun tossing.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                          jesus, go to hawaii. it's not like you can't transfer, and you'll likely never have a similar opportunity.
                          njx = moderator
                          moderator = the man

You know the saying, stick it to the man.

I've got "stickittodamonitis".

Anyways.

Ignore njx.
                          Last edited by frogstomp; 03-06-2007, 03:30 PM.

Comment

No... nor would I have to, seeing as that's common knowledge.

Fatty!

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                              you must of missed the part where he said ROTC, meaning no beach nothing. They just march around and do homosexual army things like working on gun tossing.
                              haha true, but he would have some time off to enjoy himself. its not like they are complete dock (with a c) knockers 24/7. and no i am not in the ROTC.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information