Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's this thing called work and lack of money lol

Comment

We just go to this resort/waterpark place for a day.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        And Outer Banks, NC the next week. Make a summer out of it.
        Hey, I live there haha. A lot of people here in the summer, most of them don't know what they're doing and drive 15 mph under the speed limit while taking up a lot of the beach. I do not like them. I actually had somebody stop me and ask me where the beach was on the beach road of all places and they were serious.

BoneKrusher

Comment

**** when you don't have money you stay at the Alamo!!!! I have destroyed a couple rooms at the Alamo. I have only been to OC a couple times and they were during senior week. I got into a bunch of almost fights. Seen a bunch of titties and had this girl ready to **** but I passed out before anything happened and my friend had fun with her.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen View Post
            Hey, I live there haha. A lot of people here in the summer, most of them don't know what they're doing and drive 15 mph under the speed limit while taking up a lot of the beach. I do not like them. I actually had somebody stop me and ask me where the beach was on the beach road of all places and they were serious.
            Well I'm from Jersey so I don't drive 15 mph under the speed limit. At the very least, 15 over.

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            **** when you don't have money you stay at the Alamo!!!! I have destroyed a couple rooms at the Alamo. I have only been to OC a couple times and they were during senior week. I got into a bunch of almost fights. Seen a bunch of titties and had this girl ready to **** but I passed out before anything happened and my friend had fun with her.
            That's what you call a good friend. No girl goes unused. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Well I'm from Jersey so I don't drive 15 mph under the speed limit. At the very least, 15 over.

That's what you call a good friend. No girl goes unused. haha.
              Man one night when I was in OC I was in line for the club and seen this boy I knew from back home and he was talking trash to one of my boys and I was already smashed so I tried to go after him and got slammed really hard by a bouncer. I was so pissed off. Then this boy I was with had mad game and he had mad sexy girls all over him but when we left he brought 2 fat nasty chicks who were sweating really badly.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                yea I have heard stories about girls always DTF at senior week. I know this one chick got jizzed in w/o a condom and she had to run into 7 11 to get a morning after pill. Lucky for her it worked.

Comment

We had this dumbass senior seminar thing. It only went to like 2:00 instead of 3:30 when we were supposed to be done. It was just kinda like life lessons that we prolly shoulda already knew. And then we didn't have to go the rest of the week, just go to graduation practice.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                    Going to Myrtle Beach with some friends next week.
                    Did that for spring break. Awesome, awesome time.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      We have Senior Trips here in Pittsburgh, usually going to Ocean City. People get arrested and blow it all the time though.
                      My High School also had a senior trip. Being in Iowa, our Senior trip was a week and a half trip down to Daytona Beach, Florida.
                      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                        Did that for spring break. Awesome, awesome time.
                        Were you there with that chick from upstate NY that went missing?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Were you there with that chick from upstate NY that went missing?
                          Nope. Haven't heard about that in a while, was she ever found?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                            Going to Myrtle Beach with some friends next week.
                            Also, I'm sure you've booked your room already but look into a balcony room facing the strip. Me and my buddies got lucky getting a 2nd story room, only a day before we left. Extremely easy to get girls to come up, and fun to rip on dudes who walk by.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information