Senior week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior week

Did anyone have this after they graduated high school? Or is it just a maryland thing? Does anyone have any stories of there senior week.

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    Did anyone have this after they graduated high school? Or is it just a maryland thing? Does anyone have any stories of there senior week.
    Never heard of it. What exactly do you do?

Comment

PA does it, the only news you hear about it is a senior who got drunk and hit someone, got drunk and was hit, or got drunk and died of alcohal poisoning.

Its a blast!
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

We have Senior Trips here in Pittsburgh, usually going to Ocean City. People get arrested and blow it all the time though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

A friend of mine died in OCMD at senior week. Drunk driver FTL.

Comment

I went to Senior week down Ocean City after I graduated. I had a blast and have a bunch of crazy stories from that week.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              I went to Senior week down Ocean City after I graduated. I had a blast and have a bunch of crazy stories from that week.
              Do tell.

My advice: Stay in once place if you are drinking. Don't put yourself at risk in your own car or anyone else's car.

Hungry? Order out.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                Never heard of it. What exactly do you do?
                It is when your whole senior class goes to the beach w/o parental supervision. I am sure you can figure out what happens there.

JBOND did you go to OCMD? That must have been a horrible ride to get here from PITT if you did come here. it must have been 9-10 hours.

Also Sniper that is sad, at OCMD there is a bus that goes all along costal highway, it is a great tool for people who are drinking so no one has to drive.

Comment

My Senior Week was Senior Year .. high school was such an easy joke
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

It is when your whole senior class goes to the beach w/o parental supervision. I am sure you can figure out what happens there.

JBOND did you go to OCMD? That must have been a horrible ride to get here from PITT if you did come here. it must have been 9-10 hours.

Also Sniper that is sad, at OCMD there is a bus that goes all along costal highway, it is a great tool for people who are drinking so no one has to drive.
                    We did that for prom and a couple of us have a house for a week down the beach, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                      what street did you stay on? We are at 51st street. That is far enough from the boardwalk but not out in no mans land. I know some people who are on 144th that must suck.

Comment

what street did you stay on? We are at 51st street. That is far enough from the boardwalk but not out in no mans land. I know some people who are on 144th that must suck.
                        I stayed at the Park Place Hotel, I think it was on 4th street? or it may have been 9th street. I am not positive, but I was right in the thick of things. We had an ocean front Balcony so we had a lot of fun with that.

Comment

yea that is on the boardwalk, so that is the thick of things, I know there will be cops at the boardwalk to 30th street area. being at 51st we are still close to the 30s but not to far. I know it will get wild w/ drugs and all that, so I got to be careful

Comment

Going to Myrtle Beach with some friends next week.

Comment

And Outer Banks, NC the next week. Make a summer out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information