X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a twitter

i mostly use it to follow webcomic artists

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I think I actually have to make a Twitter account next semester for one of my classes. I am not really looking forward to that, TBH.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        You dont even need to be on twitter to read people's stuff. Just use RSS feeds.
        People still use RSS?

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
          Facebook>twitter, but I can see how it is useful for celebs. I actually broke down and got one, I only follow Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday. She is freaking bangin'.
          Barely legal FTW.

Comment

i guess you could call me anti-twitter. I dont really have a disgust for it, i just dont see the point of telling the world what you are doing on a 24/7 scale. Im fine with just fb status...
            then again, ill probably end up getting one....cross my finger that i dont

Go Ravens!

Comment

I have a twitter but I couldn't find anybody so I kinda gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                Facebook>twitter, but I can see how it is useful for celebs. I actually broke down and got one, I only follow Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday. She is freaking bangin'.
                good band d('-'d)

<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal

Comment

following you now JBond.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

are we sharing twitters now

http://twitter.com/kidcoelacanth

mine ^

Comment

I'll post my twitter some point soon

www.twitter.com/MommaertsAdam
                      Last edited by princefielder28; 05-26-2009, 06:42 PM.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                        I think it all depends what it is used for. I like to think of it as kind of a running online journal. It is nice to do some type of things on there, connect with people and see what is on their mind.

Likewise, you not only update what you are doing, but it is a way for an interaction of what others are doing/thinking.

For example, there are a group of guys doing a Mock Fantasy Football Draft, so I have been commenting on it and interacting with them as they pick.

Likewise, it is something you can easily update as you go. Some of those thoughts you have that are fleeting as time goes on can be documented. Whether people want to know about me or not, I don't care, I am having fun with it :D
                        why not just buy yourself a digital audio recorder? They're not that expensive and serve the same purpose without the attention whoring?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                          why not just buy yourself a digital audio recorder? They're not that expensive and serve the same purpose without the attention whoring?

For example, there are a group of guys doing a Mock Fantasy Football Draft, so I have been commenting on it and interacting with them as they pick.
                          Digital Audio Recorders can't do that.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                            Digital Audio Recorders can't do that.
                            facebook can.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                              facebook can.
                              Not really. And not in an organized fashion either. I got TweetDeck yesterday, and it really is a nice interface to separate everything. I enjoy it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                                Not really. And not in an organized fashion either. I got TweetDeck yesterday, and it really is a nice interface to separate everything. I enjoy it.
                                can you explain to me these different types of twitter?
                                I know of ubertwitter, twitterberry, and twittertxt.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information