No announcement yet.

Twitter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Twitter here, but I have a Myspace and Facebook. I check each a few times a day and update my status every other day or so, but I don't do much stuff or have many friends on them.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

i'm on twitter.

i don't use it much.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

twitter is lame.

http://twitter.com/imsogangster

Comment

I actually signed up for a Twitter today that I'll use to follow the Patriots this season, as well as some notable news from around the NFL and relating to the draft. I'll be throwing in analysis too, but probably not as much as on here due to posting restrictions, etc.

http://twitter.com/bestshowonsnow

Comment

Not a fan of Twitter, of course that could be because every media outlet now pimps it out, "ZOMG! Check out ourz Twitterz!" But still, if I ever get one, I just want to continually update it as "None of your damn business."
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              Nor do I, so did I just skip from childhood to "old person"...

LOL.

Me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                Not a fan of Twitter, of course that could be because every media outlet now pimps it out, "ZOMG! Check out ourz Twitterz!" But still, if I ever get one, I just want to continually update it as "None of your damn business."
                STOP STALKING ME YOU NOSY FREAK

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

It's just pointless to me, famous people, anchors, agents yes it makes alot of sense, but unless you hold some sort of significance I have no urge to know what your doing or about to do.

I barely use Facebook alot but it's the same thing, and sometimes that gets old, females start to think their more important then they really are, and I don't want to feed into that...I've gotten on to follow famous people before but no need to sign up, it's always been pointless to me and until I get a career where I want to start to market myself it'll be that way for me.

I feel like if I start jumping on all these fads and crap I'll turn into a female myself, I don't need every new online interaction website everytime one comes out, I check my myspace one a day, Facebook a few times a week, and that's as good as I need, just cracks me up seeing some friends on myspace saying "hey follow me on twitter" like who are you?

If you have a purpose like JBond cool, your own website, radio show, things like that are enough credentials to make it happen, but I don't wanna hear about some chic on her way to the mall, or how she's missing her bf, I mean come on now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I joined twitter because I am a tool. PM if you really feel the need to know my username.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I joined twitter because I am a tool. PM if you really feel the need to know my username.
                      I commented about this on your facebook status which is the original Twitter ya know.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

I don't really understand why it's so popular. I joined like a month ago but hardly get on. Just seems boring, I mean updating people on what your doing?

Comment

I meant to bump this thread after Conan's now famous "In the Year 3000" skit but forgot.

For those of you living under a rock . . .

"In the year 3000 YouTube, Twitter & Facebook will merge into one super time wasting website called YouTwitFace."

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I am now officially addicted to Twitter. :/ Who are some people you follow on Twitter (looking for NFL players analysts ect)
                            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I haven't jumped on the Twitter wagon yet. I tried getting one for my band...And i have not enjoyed updating it thus far.

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

The great thing about twitter isn't the mindless babble that people spout about their mundane lives, but the instant information gathering and sending that can come from it. Twitter was amazing during the MLB trading deadline.

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information