SWDC Biggest Homer Vote- Semi-Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWDC Biggest Homer Vote- Semi-Finals

Vote for who you feel is the biggest homer for the respective team listed! Please vote for the truest homer (the one who truly believes his team is the greatest at everything, not the one who jokingly thinks so.)

ToldLikeItIs (Iowa Hawkeyes) vs. TacticaLion (Detroit Lions)
    ToldLikeItIs
    60.56%
    TacticaLion
    39.44%

The poll is expired.

Tactica Lion for the win or the lose?

Comment

i remember the iowa fan was just pure crazy. ive never seen a homer that big
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

tactica. Every year is a 10-6 year.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
          tactica. Every year is a 10-6 year.
          Told. Every recruit Iowa gets is a "diamond in the rough", "underrated", and better than any other player. Every year is 10-2, 11-1, 12-0.

Comment

I demand a funny thread title!!!

I had to go with Tactica. Honestly this poll is just a preference call: Told might be completely delusional, but Tactica gets my respect for just ramming his head against a wall over and over. Plus I'm pretty sure the Hawkeyes could take the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              I demand a funny thread title!!!

I had to go with Tactica. Honestly this poll is just a preference call: Told might be completely delusional, but Tactica gets my respect for just ramming his head against a wall over and over. Plus I'm pretty sure the Hawkeyes could take the Lions.
              you're pretty sure? How can you not be certain. The only thing they need worry about is our monster WR. Everything else is easy.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

you're pretty sure? How can you not be certain. The only thing they need worry about is our monster WR. Everything else is easy.
                You're 100% on the mark, I don't feel comfortable betting against Calvin, it's throwing off my certainty.

Comment

I've only made a few trips to the recruiting thread, but toldlikeitis is freakin crazy. A walk on player is a great addition, a two star is an all american. It's too much.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    I've only made a few trips to the recruiting thread, but toldlikeitis is freakin crazy. A walk on player is a great addition, a two star is an all american. It's too much.
                    IIRC Tactica at some point neg repped a bunch of guys for thinking the Lions wouldn't have a winning season.

Could have been some other no-name Lions homer... they come and go.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

IIRC Tactica at some point neg repped a bunch of guys for thinking the Lions wouldn't have a winning season.

Could have been some other no-name Lions homer... they come and go.
                      This could be as epic as cake vs pie

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Takeaways = Top10 Defense

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          Takeaways = Top10 Defense
                          Sorry, man. Nothing beats "John Clay to Iowa." Absolutely nothing.

Comment

Lions defense was awesome if you take out the games the defense gave up 30+ points. that was his argument.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                              Lions defense was awesome if you take out the games the defense gave up 30+ points. that was his argument.
                              Still doesn't beat "John Clay to Iowa".

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information