No announcement yet.

Three Wolf Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales have risen 99% apparently. My buddy's been wearing one since he found it at the Salvation Army last summer

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Wolf shirts do not get you as much total ***** as Dragon shirts do.

If you want to guarantee a high volume of vagina for an elongated period of time, throw on an unbuttoned-button up shirt with flames on it over your Dragon shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

If you want to guarantee a high volume of vagina for an elongated period of time, throw on an unbuttoned-button up shirt with flames on it over your Dragon shirt.
        Have on a wolf jacket and wear it open with a shirt sporting a dragon spitting flames. You'd be knee-deep in that pooty-tang.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          Have on a wolf jacket and wear it open with a shirt sporting a dragon spitting flames. You'd be knee-deep in that pooty-tang.
          Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about because it's called poon tang. Pooty Tang is a movie. Have you ever even worn a dragon shirt?

Comment

Does this shirt come with a six pack of Blue Ribbon and a mullet wig to complete the costume?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

Yeah...but at night your just some dude wearing a shirt.

But the Wolf shirt, the moon glows....and the chicks be like, "hey, why you got a glowing moon", they come over and see its a moon and WOLFS. Bam they are yours to take home now.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                Yeah...but at night your just some dude wearing a shirt.

But the Wolf shirt, the moon glows....and the chicks be like, "hey, why you got a glowing moon", they come over and see its a moon and WOLFS. Bam they are yours to take home now.
                the flames are actually like a fire on a dragon shirt

Comment

That's almost as cool as the kids I used to see rocking the bright colored Dragon Ball Z button down shirts

Comment

I might have to wear that when i'm driving the choppa!

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information