Three Wolf Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Wolf Moon

Have you ordered yours yet? It makes you infinite times cooler.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/amazon/arc...rom=blog_last3

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.
    I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.
    Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
    Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.
    http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-.../dp/B000NZW3IY

You should read some of the other reviews.

Charlie Day...?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

"Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather."

Comment

My neighbor used to have one of those in the nineties.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

this shirt cured my AIDS.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict
            this shirt cured my AIDS.
            I heard SARF tried on one of these and was instantly cured of his SARF Flu.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              I still wear this shirt every weekend. I call it my ***** magnet.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                it is true. i was on my death bed, |--| this close do dying. and some doctors slipped that puppy on me and i was alive in the morning, feeling fresh as a ******* daisy. then i banged 14 chicks that day.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                  it is true. i was on my death bed, |--| this close do dying. and some doctors slipped that puppy on me and i was alive in the morning, feeling fresh as a ******* daisy. then i banged 14 chicks that day.
                  In a row or at the same time...

also every time I wear this shirt Natalie Portman comes to my room and begs me to mount her.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I'm really debating on getting one.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Wolf Shirts in general are the best. My friend linked me to those posts, they are pretty awesome. It is about time people caught up on the powers that these shirts posses. I realized they had magical properties about a year ago.

I own this one:

I leave people speechless every time I wear it. It goes sweet with a visor.

Comment

I had a two-wolf shirt for a while and I didn't think life could get any better. I was wrong. Life got 50% better, no lie.
                        hahahahahahaha
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I actually think Hitler lost World War II because he said, he doesnt need to wear his wolf shirt anymore. stupid hitler

Comment

that is a new one. here is the orginal:

http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Lol there was actually a bit on World News Tonight about the new "fad" of the three wolf moon shirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information