No announcement yet.

People you played in HS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My freshman year I played in a basketball tournament in Santa Clara against schools that starred Tyson Chandler, Tayshaun Prince and DeShawn Stevenson. I actually had to guard Stevenson for our game and I think I was outscored something like 35-3 and was dunked on twice.

Comment

My high school was ass raped by Ryan D'Imperio. He was a running back back at Washington Township. Another person who also killed my high school when I was there was Albert Young who later went on to play at Iowa before Shonn Greene.

Comment

Torin Harris CB USC FR., he is a beast, played RB and he almost single handidly won us the state game but the kicker missed the game winning FG. Harris is super fast and is our best track athlete and he played QB, RB and CB for the football team. He is a monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoJZifPZYU

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          You should have hung out with him in middle school. Gave him a snack pack or something. Then you could be hangin out with the Tigers!
          he was two years older than me!

his brother was in my grade but i never talked to him either! such a fool was i.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

-Kyle Palmieri (ranked top 20 in this year's NHL draft).
            -Alex Velischek (ranked the 63rd best skater in NA in the NHL draft; also one of my best friends)
            -Numerous kids who are playing/headed to play D1 or Major Junior (USHL & EJHL)
            -i've also been coached by or skated with a boat load of former NHLers

-more than half my varsity lacrosse team plays at least D3 lax in college, and there's always at least a few that go D1 each year.
            -too many D1 lax players/future players to name that i've played against

-watched Anthony Fasano play at my high school field when I was in 8th grade lol

-used to play pick up football, soccer, baseball, etc. with Sean Bierman (Vanderbilt lefty pitcher, i believe the Reds have the rights to him) he was the year ahead of me in hs.
            Last edited by TimD; 05-27-2009, 11:47 PM.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

My high school played against Marvin Williams.

Comment

i use to play basketball and hacky sack with my friend robert, he never became pro in either, but yeah.

Comment

I played basketball against Seantrell Henderson.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewpros...=71634&Sport=1

We got absolutely destroyed.

Comment

Watched Warrick Dunn and Travis Minor rip our high school a new asshole everytime we played them. I was in middle school but was still fun to watch. Ben Sheets got me drunk a few times when I was 16 and working at his uncles store. Glenn dorsey played for our rival high school, watched him wreck shop for a while.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Tyrell Yardley went 21.1w against me in the state prelims in the 200. Yes, he is a HS Junior ranked Nationally in the Men's Qualifications.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Danny Green from UNC played in my high schools basketball league. Dunked on my friend.

Comment

Aaron Maybin played against my cousin, who played at my school I just graduated from, a year before I got there.

Comment

I played football against Everson Griffen, Paul Puz's little brother, among others.

I played baseball against Tim Alderson in a summer game. He throws so hard, it was terrible for our team.

Comment

played against jordan eberle all my life in hockey.

and also like a dozen others in the WHL.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information