No announcement yet.

People you played in HS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to school with Herb Donaldson (UDFA for the Saints this year) and I played a pick-up game with Jeremy Maclin 4 years ago and when he went to stiff arm me (he was slowed down after breaking tackles by my other 6 teammates) and he practically broke my nose...

also I went to school with Olympic Wrestler James Mungo...
    I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      Well my high school's Kicker goes to Temple, I don't even know if he is on the team though, and I can't remember his name either, lol. He's a kicker, what do you expect? haha.
      Whered you go to HS? We have no one from EHS. We have a few walk-on kickers coming in, but our scholarship kicker is from North Penn.
      Temple University Owls

Comment

Teen-age bitches.....I played plenty of them in HS.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
          also I went to school with Olympic Wrestler James Mungo...
          Do you mean Spencer Mango? I know he is from the Missouri area. How old are you JW because I dont recall a wrestler named James Mungo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            Do you mean Spencer Mango? I know he is from the Missouri area. How old are you JW because I dont recall a wrestler named James Mungo.
            Ouch, ya its late and I had a dumbshit moment, I just couldn't think of the name, but ya graduated after my freshman year, I didn't know him and the only time I think I ever said a word to him was freshman year in the weight room after football practice...

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

yea he has a nice story. His father was shot when he was 5, but he just picked up wrestling as a freshman in HS and was on the olympic team a couple years later. It shows what hard work can do!

Comment

I went out with Monica Abbot's (USA Softball Pitcher) sister Gina for like 3 weeks. She's a twin

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  yea he has a nice story. His father was shot when he was 5, but he just picked up wrestling as a freshman in HS and was on the olympic team a couple years later. It shows what hard work can do!
                  Ya, the wrestling coaches (and subsequently the teams) at my HS (at least when he was there, 3 of the 4 have left) were the **** and we consistently sent 4 or 5 guys to state every year...

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                    Whered you go to HS? We have no one from EHS. We have a few walk-on kickers coming in, but our scholarship kicker is from North Penn.
                    He was a walk on, I think, but he graduated in '06. He wasn't even sure if he was going to stick with it so he may just be a student there now. He was a great kicker though. Really accurate. He'd but the ball at the 15, 10, and even 5 yard line along each sideline and nail kicks in between the uprights pretty consistently. Absolutely crazy how accurate he was, but once he got out to 45 yards in game situations, he wasn't incredibly reliable.
                    Last edited by eaglesalltheway; 06-01-2009, 02:28 PM.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                      He was a walk on, I think, but he graduated in '06. He wasn't even sure if he was going to stick with it so he may just be a student there now. He was a great kicker though. Really accurate. He'd but the ball at the 15, 10, and even 5 yard line along each sideline and nail kicks in between the uprights pretty consistently. Absolutely crazy how accurate he was, but once he got out to 45 yards in game situations, he wasn't incredibly reliable.
                      I doubt he's on the team then, because our kicking game was awful last year; he could've started.
                      Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                        Good Luck with that...

Actually wasn't that bad though..... Playing against A.J Green on the other hand....

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information