No announcement yet.

Please...please help me SWDC...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling it had something to do with your cable provider telecasting to that room with CC on.

Comment

If there's what's called a "teletext" button then there's usually a code you punch in to get rid of the CC.

Comment

Ghost story

My wife and her grandmother had been very close when my wife was about 18 years old. She had taken care of her grandmother pretty much up to the point of her death. After about a month or so of living in the home we live in now, I was up late using the computer for work (seriously) and I thought I saw my wife walk by out of the corner of my eye. I could have sworn she had woken up, put on her blue rob and walked by the door on the way to our kids' room. I sat up and went and looked, but all the doors were closed and I noticed her robe hanging in the bathroom. When I checked on my wife, she was sound asleep. about a week later same situation, but this time I looked up in time to see the face of this person. I had never seen this women before and I went nuts. I woke up the wife, kids, turned on all the lights and stopped just short of calling the cops. after that nothing happened for quite some time and I considered it an isolated incident and had for the most part forgotten about it. Skip ahead six months and my wife's aunt is over visiting. She opens a shoebox of old pictures and pulls out this black and white photo. She starts talking about her mother, my wife's grandmother, and how she loved the dress she was wearing in the photo. she described the color of the dress as being light blue and that it was her favorite color - this raised a red flag all of a sudden as my wife's robe is light blue. I asked to see the pic and my face went as white as a sheet. My wife asked "What is it?" Not wanting to freak out her aunt I said nothing, but after she left I told my wife. I kid you not, the face of the women I saw that late night was that of my wife's grandmother.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

When I lived in Germany, I lived in a scary ass house that was built prior to WWI. The basement was dark and scary like every other basement, but this basement was worse. It was infested with giant spiders and had a room we called the crematorium. It was a small cement room with an old time oven in it. My landlord said it was because they used to make bricks down there...interesting.

One day I tried to take my dog in to the basement, and he completely freaked out. I took food with me and called him down, but he wouldn't budge. I tried to carry him down there but he started clawing me. He wouldn't even touch the top step. I'm pretty convinced there was some weird **** goin on down there.

That's what I get for renting from a weird old German guy.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

This thread is great.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

this one time i saw a sheet on the ground, and it looked like a ghost had passed out

so i KICKED IT!

bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

try going through features,,,,seeing as cc is a feature. and do you have a remote control for the said tv?

edit ---

the SAP button, look for it on the tv or remote.

Hitman D

Comment

I believe he has the answer..

Comment

This is now the ghost story thread! He already fixed the problem

Comment

my uncle is a photographer and his dead cat's like out line or aura appeared in his photo

Comment

Comment

Comment

ghosts and hammers are the new order of business round here

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                              ghosts and hammers are the new order of business round here

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                              Originally posted by Job
                              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                                ghost post!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information