Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Homer Final: Jake Delhomme is an amazing post-season QB vs. John Clay to Iowa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Voted Blindsite. I don't even know who Told is/was.
    Same here, no clue who the other guy is.

    Comment


    • #17
      You'll mainly see Told in the college football forum, or hyping up Iowa prospects in the draft forum.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

      Comment


      • #18
        I mainly see him in people's sigs. :)
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

        Comment


        • #19
          I know I have needled Blindsite for being a homer before, but I really feel like he is a victim of perhaps the worst timing in the history of SWDC with the Delhomme comment. I don't think anyone expected the world, but I doubt they were many who predicted Delhomme would perform a stunningly accurate impression of a washed up QB against AZ.

          Comment


          • #20
            Timing is everything though. Anyone can just blindly hype their boys, it takes a special level of homer to achieve the epicness of Blindsite's Delhomme fail.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
              Timing is everything though. Anyone can just blindly hype their boys, it takes a special level of homer to achieve the epicness of Blindsite's Delhomme fail.
              That's true I guess this pot had been boiling for a while.

              Comment


              • #22
                Awesome, everyone forgets that until the Cardinals game Delhomme was in the top 5 for winning % and for QB rating in the post season.

                Haters gon hate

                Last edited by BlindSite; 05-29-2009, 05:19 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                  Awesome, everyone forgets that until the Cardinals game Delhomme was in the top 5 for winning % and for QB rating in the post season.

                  Haters gon hate
                  Sorry man. That's why they call it epic fail.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    Sorry man. That's why they call it epic fail.
                    Dude, half the time I make jokes at my own expense in the NFL forum and openly call myself a homer every now and then.

                    After a while statements taken out of context are a big pain in the ass **** gets old that's all.
                    Last edited by BlindSite; 05-29-2009, 05:24 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Stop it guys. Blindsite cries when you call him a homer.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                        Dude, half the time I make jokes at my own expense in the NFL forum and openly call myself a homer every now and then.

                        After a while statements taken out of context are a big pain in the ass **** gets old that's all.
                        It's okay, looking like Told is going to beat you out.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          It's okay, looking like Told is going to beat you out.
                          Lol right, watch Blindsite come in and try to defend himself and end up winning the poll :D





                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Told is the most blatant homer I've ever seen. BlindSite has a few glaring errors but other than that he's average.

                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              Lol right, watch Blindsite come in and try to defend himself and end up winning the poll :D
                              Yowch. Talk about a crowded ele-hater, stopping on every floor.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                If more people read the recruiting thread Blindsite wouldn't even have a vote.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information