No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 on my PS2 was the GOAT of video games. I had the greatest team ever, I'm pretty sure. At one point my entire starting lineup was 90+ except me LDE. That's ****** beast. I loved the Right stick usage for pass rush moves. Mario Williams straight raped bitches. I also had AD, Calvin Johnson, Ted Ginn and JAY ************* CUTLER to throw it to them. ****** a.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Both games will **** you over.

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
        Should I buy Madden '09? Or should I wait for Madden 10?
        You should be able to get a copy of 07 or 08 for about 10 bucks used. I would pick up a cheap older copy to keep me occupied and then get the 010 when it comes out in a few months.

I actually like 09. I may be one of few who does, but I play it alot. Gameplay is much improved from 08 and 07, but Paul was right in saying the offseason stuff sucks, especially in franchise. Madden 06 for the original Xbox was my all time favorite Madden. I played so many games on that. They need to bring that franchise format back, it was awesome.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Debug Information