College Athletes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Representin' baby! Yup, I'll be on the first ever HCC Soccer Team! Whoot!

You should come see one of my games man.
    Where is the field going to be (or already is)?

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NickBam View Post
      Where is the field going to be (or already is)?
      Sale Barn way accross town in Bloomington, which kinda sucks b/c we won't get many people to go see us play. I mean it's like on the opposite side of town. Probably 30-40 minutes away from HCC, at least that's how long it takes to drive there.

They'll probably build a field though here in the next 5 years, but for now we're using the Sale Barn.

But it's kinda cool because this is the first year for spors, so maybe people will come check us out b/c we'll be the only sports program going (well besides girls soccer) and there will be a lot of interest in the community.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Sale Barn way accross town in Bloomington, which kinda sucks b/c we won't get many people to go see us play. I mean it's like on the opposite side of town. Probably 30-40 minutes away from HCC, at least that's how long it takes to drive there.

They'll probably build a field though here in the next 5 years, but for now we're using the Sale Barn.

But it's kinda cool because this is the first year for spors, so maybe people will come check us out b/c we'll be the only sports program going (well besides girls soccer) and there will be a lot of interest in the community.
        Aren't they planning on getting basketball, baseball and softball teams together as well within the next couple of years? Is a gym going in that building under construction? I've wondered that since I first came to visit.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

Aren't they planning on getting basketball, baseball and softball teams together as well within the next couple of years? Is a gym going in that building under construction? I've wondered that since I first came to visit.
          Well they are going to have Baseball and Softball next year as well, to go along with Men's and Women's Soccer. Those will be the first 4 sports teams. Soccer in the fall and the other two in the spring.

I imagine Basketball won't be for a couple more years at least. I haven't heard anything about them building a gym yet. But they have the room to do so.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Well they are going to have Baseball and Softball next year as well, to go along with Men's and Women's Soccer. Those will be the first 4 sports teams. Soccer in the fall and the other two in the spring.

I imagine Basketball won't be for a couple more years at least. I haven't heard anything about them building a gym yet. But they have the room to do so.
            Plenty of room, both community colleges I've been to have been surrounded by nothing.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
              Who was the guy who tried out for UTEP? someone447 or something like that?
              Ya it was me. I'm going somewhere to play next year, I'm just not sure where yet. The guy I have been working with on speed training has been talking to some schools. I am either gonna go to a 1aa or D2 school, or a Juco next year. It just depends what I get my 40 down to. I should be able to run a low 4.5 high 4.4 next time I get timed. I ran a 4.62 in 20 MPH winds when I tried out at UTEP, so we will see what happens.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Plenty of room, both community colleges I've been to have been surrounded by nothing.
                Heartland is in the middle of nowhere. They've got land behind them, to the side, and accross the street.

A gym will be built probably in the next 5 years though.

Comment

When I get to University I'll be playing soccer. . .

Comment

I was recuiting by many D1 schools to play basketball but i opted to go to Duke for academics and i tryed to walk-on and didnt make it

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information