No announcement yet.

iPhone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 6 pages of apps, some of these bad boys are true time consumers.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting the Palm Pre. I just like the fact it has a touchscreen and a Qwerty keyboard. Best of both worlds.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

I'd recommend not getting a palm, There software is worthless and IMO a pain in the ass to use.

Comment

The web OS looks pretty nice, so I would wait to pass judgement until we try out.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

I haven't used it much, but if you want a browser for pictures, get Cooliris, also hopstop is pretty good if you need train directions in the city. Tap tap is pretty addicative, and fallingballs is too. I would also recommend trying the baseball lite demo

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

I use the yellow pages app fairly often as well as tap defense. As for paid apps, I downloaded Limechat which is great if you use IRC at all.

Comment

I use Last.fm, Pandora, Shazam for music or [or music ID with Shazam].

Sudoku, Knots and Tap Defense for games. I agree with Damix, tap defense is a sweet game.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

they just released the new software update (3.0) for the old iphones. its downloading onto my phone. im pretty excited.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Is it pretty much required to use Itunes if you have an iphone? Like, is that how you get all the apps/transfers etc.

I love winamp and wouldn't wanna stray away from it, but I am in the market for a new phone so I'm torn...

Comment

watch movies on your iphone

Comment

This is picture of a similar phone that I have and it has no internet connection, you get to play 3 sets of bowling before you have to pay for the game, has no apps, no touch screen, no gps, it cost me probably 90% less than the iPhone, and it does what a phone is supposed to do which is send and receive calls. Works for me.

Comment

I've got an iPod touch and a pretty sweet phone, but **** I want an iPhone.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

i got an iphone this past weekend, ******* love it

Comment

The phone has changed the way I look at a phone, before I had it for functionality, just making calls. Now its text messages with a soon to be qwerty keyboard, check the baseball scores, keep up on forums and blogs of interest, play sudoku on the train without having to buy the newspaper, play a mini baseball arcade game, play monopoly with friends, take crappy-ish quality photos so I don't have to buy a camera, find a map of the area I'm in (helped me so much in Philly). Never going to go back to another phone, I think the 3Gs will be kick ass with the video recorder and the much much needed battery improvement. And hey, going from 1st gen with WGS internet service to 3G will be fun. Paying the extra $15 a month for the sevice...eh not so much

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                                i got an iphone this past weekend, ******* love it
                                i havent talked to anyone who had the iphone and didnt like it. the majority of iphone haters have never actually had one.
                                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information