Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I think the compass helps with google maps or maybe the gps. Def something you can live without though.

    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

    Comment


    • #47
      Those extra 2 hours on wifi are interesting, but I would figure it would be better then 5 on signal alone. I still plan on upgrading


      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

      Comment


      • #48
        got the 3gs and jailbreaking as i type this.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
          got the 3gs and jailbreaking as i type this.
          Are you using t-zones too? How does that work? Does it tap into T-Mobile's 3G network?

          I just wanna make sure I can get DirectTV NFL games on my iphone. I don't care if I have to switch service to AT&T.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Are you using t-zones too? How does that work? Does it tap into T-Mobile's 3G network?

            I just wanna make sure I can get DirectTV NFL games on my iphone. I don't care if I have to switch service to AT&T.
            i have no idea what t-zones is tbh.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
              i have no idea what t-zones is tbh.
              I have the old iphone. I pay T-Mobile $5.99 extra a month for T-Zones. It allows me to have an internet connection. My contract is over, so I'm looking for an upgrade.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                I have the old iphone. I pay T-Mobile $5.99 extra a month for T-Zones. It allows me to have an internet connection. My contract is over, so I'm looking for an upgrade.
                oh, i was already with AT&T.

                Comment


                • #53
                  apparently i have 3.1 firmware and there isnt anything to jailbreak that firmware yet. ****.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                    oh, i was already with AT&T.
                    What are you jailbreaking then? haha.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Jailbreaking was cool for the iPod and iPhone before it had apps, now its not nearly as cool and worth the risk IMO. Especially since tethering isn't that great anyway.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        What are you jailbreaking then? haha.
                        i was using the .exe file fir jailbreaking the 3.0 firmware. i have 3.1

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I am now in the possession of a brand new 3GS iphone!!! wooooo!!! :D

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I am now in the possession of a brand new 3GS iphone!!! wooooo!!! :D
                            i heart it. watching poker videos on youtube = epic win. i've downloaded a **** ton of new apps that kick ass. it's great.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                              i heart it. watching poker videos on youtube = epic win. i've downloaded a **** ton of new apps that kick ass. it's great.
                              Having an iPhone is well worth the comments I get from my friends everytime I pull it out, I freakin love it.

                              I need a case though, anyone have any that they really suggest?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                                Having an iPhone is well worth the comments I get from my friends everytime I pull it out, I freakin love it.

                                I need a case though, anyone have any that they really suggest?
                                I bought one from Otter Box. It provides awesome protection, tough look (I hate femmy looking phones), and good soft rubbery grip. It also comes with a holder that you can clip to your belt (I don't do that though), but the good thing is if you're watching something it holds up the phone at different angles and props it up for you.

                                This is it.
                                http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=23552

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information