No announcement yet.

iPhone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the compass helps with google maps or maybe the gps. Def something you can live without though.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Those extra 2 hours on wifi are interesting, but I would figure it would be better then 5 on signal alone. I still plan on upgrading

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

got the 3gs and jailbreaking as i type this.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
          got the 3gs and jailbreaking as i type this.
          Are you using t-zones too? How does that work? Does it tap into T-Mobile's 3G network?

I just wanna make sure I can get DirectTV NFL games on my iphone. I don't care if I have to switch service to AT&T.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Are you using t-zones too? How does that work? Does it tap into T-Mobile's 3G network?

I just wanna make sure I can get DirectTV NFL games on my iphone. I don't care if I have to switch service to AT&T.
            i have no idea what t-zones is tbh.

Comment

i have no idea what t-zones is tbh.
              I have the old iphone. I pay T-Mobile $5.99 extra a month for T-Zones. It allows me to have an internet connection. My contract is over, so I'm looking for an upgrade.

Comment

I have the old iphone. I pay T-Mobile $5.99 extra a month for T-Zones. It allows me to have an internet connection. My contract is over, so I'm looking for an upgrade.
                oh, i was already with AT&T.

Comment

apparently i have 3.1 firmware and there isnt anything to jailbreak that firmware yet. ****.

Comment

oh, i was already with AT&T.
                    What are you jailbreaking then? haha.

Comment

Jailbreaking was cool for the iPod and iPhone before it had apps, now its not nearly as cool and worth the risk IMO. Especially since tethering isn't that great anyway.

Comment

What are you jailbreaking then? haha.
                        i was using the .exe file fir jailbreaking the 3.0 firmware. i have 3.1

Comment

I am now in the possession of a brand new 3GS iphone!!! wooooo!!! :D

Comment

I am now in the possession of a brand new 3GS iphone!!! wooooo!!! :D
                            i heart it. watching poker videos on youtube = epic win. i've downloaded a **** ton of new apps that kick ass. it's great.

Comment

i heart it. watching poker videos on youtube = epic win. i've downloaded a **** ton of new apps that kick ass. it's great.
                              Having an iPhone is well worth the comments I get from my friends everytime I pull it out, I freakin love it.

I need a case though, anyone have any that they really suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                                Having an iPhone is well worth the comments I get from my friends everytime I pull it out, I freakin love it.

I need a case though, anyone have any that they really suggest?
                                I bought one from Otter Box. It provides awesome protection, tough look (I hate femmy looking phones), and good soft rubbery grip. It also comes with a holder that you can clip to your belt (I don't do that though), but the good thing is if you're watching something it holds up the phone at different angles and props it up for you.

This is it.
                                http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=23552

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information