No announcement yet.

iPhone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they still have that problem where you can't send pics, or maybe people can't send you pics, they have to email them? I never liked that, seems so simple for a phone that can do everything basically.

Also what are the plans typically costing you guys for the internet package, and a decent phone plan...Not one with like 200 any time minutes lol, I need at least unlimited text, free nights and weekends involved.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I think I have everything unlimited, but it's also a family plan, which I believe gets you a discount. I think it's pretty costly, regardless.

Also, I'm fairly sure that the contract agreement between Apple and AT&T runs out soon, so you might want to check on that, because their service is probably the worst I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Do they still have that problem where you can't send pics, or maybe people can't send you pics, they have to email them? I never liked that, seems so simple for a phone that can do everything basically.

Also what are the plans typically costing you guys for the internet package, and a decent phone plan...Not one with like 200 any time minutes lol, I need at least unlimited text, free nights and weekends involved.
        your plan will be 30 bucks more than what it is now.

and D-Unit you convinced me to get that cover.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          I think I have everything unlimited, but it's also a family plan, which I believe gets you a discount. I think it's pretty costly, regardless.

Also, I'm fairly sure that the contract agreement between Apple and AT&T runs out soon, so you might want to check on that, because their service is probably the worst I've ever seen.
          I worked at an AT&T call center for a little bit. Pretty much they tell you to **** people over and some of the rules they have are ********. They also treat their employees like **** so when someone calls they are probably getting someone who hates life and who is more than likely incompetent and/or doesn't care about their job. AT&T is ****** in every way possible which is why I didn't feel bad handing out about 2k worth of credit total to anybody who called in with a complaint and was nice to me. For the sake of all future IPhone users I really hope Apple drops AT&T.

Comment

paper toss is addicting as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I worked at an AT&T call center for a little bit. Pretty much they tell you to **** people over and some of the rules they have are ********. They also treat their employees like **** so when someone calls they are probably getting someone who hates life and who is more than likely incompetent and/or doesn't care about their job. AT&T is ****** in every way possible which is why I didn't feel bad handing out about 2k worth of credit total to anybody who called in with a complaint and was nice to me. For the sake of all future IPhone users I really hope Apple drops AT&T.
              What are some legitimate complaints people can call about to get that kind of credit? I'll be nice!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post

I wouldn't pay for unlimited text. There's an app out there (textPlus) that lets you text for free! I bought the 200 text plan for $5 a month, but I'm cancelling that bad boy now.

Comment

How the hell do you guys like to use a phone that doesn't have buttons?

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                    your plan will be 30 bucks more than what it is now.

and D-Unit you convinced me to get that cover.
                    I love it. I got it at half off though. Regular price is like $49.99. Some people complain that it makes the phone bulky, but I've been ok with it so far. The guy at the store said, you could drop it 4 stories high and still return the phone with warranty because even if the insides are broke, the outside doesn't look it. So the manufacturer's warranty will work.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      Ever see the control panels in Star Trek: The Next Generation?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Dude, you can talk to it and it works. You can turn on Voice Recognition with a push of 1 button, and tell it to call a person in your contacts, you can call out a number or even tell it to play a song you have stored. The thing is crazy.

Comment

iPhones don't exist in SD.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                            Jailbreaking was cool for the iPod and iPhone before it had apps, now its not nearly as cool and worth the risk IMO. Especially since tethering isn't that great anyway.
                            backgrounder and bluff my call are the two apps which make jailbreaking worth it. Being able to background pandora is way to convient. Not to mention with the siphon app and google voice app you can get free voip calls.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              What are some legitimate complaints people can call about to get that kind of credit? I'll be nice!!! :D
                              Just really hate on AT&T, make sure they have in some way screwed you over, and then joke with whoever you are calling and constantly thank them for their help. Of course this is only if you don't reach a huge d bag when you call which almost always happens.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Dude, you can talk to it and it works. You can turn on Voice Recognition with a push of 1 button, and tell it to call a person in your contacts, you can call out a number or even tell it to play a song you have stored. The thing is crazy.
                                It's not like you need the buttons. Texting takes awhile to get used to, but having no buttons isn't a problem at all anymore.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information