No announcement yet.

iPhone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only problem I've had so far is with my DirectTV NFL Ticket superfan app. I type in the username and password online and it works, but when I type it in my iphone I get an error for bad username/pw combo. I called DirectTV yesterday and they said it's a known issue and they'll get back to me today. Better be in time for MNF. I wanna see how it works on my iphone!!!

Comment

I'm getting a kick outta the Shazam app that listens to songs and then tells you everything about it just after a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I'm getting a kick outta the Shazam app that listens to songs and then tells you everything about it just after a few seconds.
        shazam ftw indeed.

Comment

What apps do you guys like?

Comment

Rolling Dice

Comment

paper toss, facebook, CFB Plus!, Flixter, Flashlight, WSOP 2009, i.tv, PocketMoney,

Comment

TweetDeck, Facebook, ESPN Home, Bump, MapQuest, Shazam, Pandora, IRChon, eBay, UNO, Oregon Trail, Skype, Paper Toss
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

AOL Radio, Beejive, Eliss, Facebook, I Am T-Pain, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Kindle, Movies Now!, Peggle, Rolando, Shazam, Sportacular, Tweetie.

BoneKrusher

Comment

The Otterbox defender case is so beastly. Only thing is i have a HUGE watermark in the middle but im going buy an anti-glare shield tomorrow.

Comment

The Weather Channel, NY times, Facebook, Yelp, Sudoku, Arcade Baseball, Texas Hold'Em, Hero of Sparta, my gf uses Aim

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Power support anti glare shield ftw!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                          Power support anti glare shield ftw!!!!!
                          What is that?

Comment

What is that?
                            its a protective cover that goes on your screen. if you get the otterbox you NEED this for your phone if you dont want HUGE watermarks.

Left without, right with.

Also, if you have your "own" movies you can add them to your iphone with "HandBrake". just search it on google and d/l it. takes a while to covert but it's flawless.

Comment

Dude, I watched NFL games live on my iphone (with the DirectTV NFLSuperfan app) last weekend and it was SWEEEEEET!!!!

If you know someone with a DirectTV Superfan subscription, ask them for their login. Only 1 person can log in at a time though.

Comment

So, my iphone got stolen at a party last night. Does anyone know where I can get one for cheap? I have a really small budget right now and cannot afford 300+. I may have to get a 3g 8 gig instead of the 3gs..It sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information