No announcement yet.

iPhone Thread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Dude, I watched NFL games live on my iphone (with the DirectTV NFLSuperfan app) last weekend and it was SWEEEEEET!!!!

If you know someone with a DirectTV Superfan subscription, ask them for their login. Only 1 person can log in at a time though.
    That ****'s serious.

Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
      So, my iphone got stolen at a party last night. Does anyone know where I can get one for cheap? I have a really small budget right now and cannot afford 300+. I may have to get a 3g 8 gig instead of the 3gs..It sucks
      You better get that phone back man. Damn thiefs.

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        You better get that phone back man. Damn thiefs.
        Honestly, Brock Obama will find these theives and kill him..
        But srsly, hope you get it back.

Dont think im getting it back...ugh...i need a new iphone...any websites that sell them cheap? No? Didn't think so...

Check ebay and craigslist.

sig made by BoneKrusher

I love the iPhone, without it I'm pretty sure my GPA would be severely lower

Thanks BoneKrusher!

hi im new here but they just released the jailbreak for the iphone 3gs for windows using "blackra1n"

and for macs

Ok, I'm new to the iPhone world recently :D Now I was in the market for the black 3GS obviously since I was due for an upgrade, but I wanted the refurb 16Gig just because I didn't want to pay that much extra when a refurb is the same crap(that, and I bought the otterbox defender case so I'm hardly worried about damage)...Anyway I called all around, refurbs were sold out all over, internet and in my entire area, that's what you get for waiting after xmas.

Still, I got a 16Gig black 3G and it's a 30 day warranty so if I find one I can just turn that in and pay the difference, my question is, is there REALLY a huge difference between the two?

Now they did the update on iTunes so you can do MMS messaging which was my only concern, no camcorder which I can live with, I heard the internet is faster but it's not so slow it's noticeable, a few things I was thinking the 3GS had was flash? I can't access any sites that use flash with mine, also do the 3GS have slots for memory cards? I have a crapload of pics and videos I haven't transferred over yet.

That's all I can think of, heavy iPhone users, or guys who have had both I'd appreciate it if you can tell me if it's really worth the extra 100-150$ for the 3GS, coming from a blackberry I like the 3G, the apps are fun as hell, only thing I hate is like I said no memory card slot, and maybe it's the connection speed but sites like youtube are choppy as hell and not as clear as they should be.

I'm not going to upgrade if there are only a few things here and there, I'd rather save the money on something else, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

It is pretty bad how you can get espn radio, nba ticket and the nfl ticket and just watch the games, I definately plan on subscribing next year, but since I can do all those with the one I have, not sensing the urgency.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                    The Otterbox defender case is so beastly. Only thing is i have a HUGE watermark in the middle but im going buy an anti-glare shield tomorrow.
                    Speaking of this, I heard about this prior, so I went and bought this glare shield and they said they could install it for 7$, I said 'yea right what a rip off' and proceeded to do it myself, I didn't know that **** could be so complicated. Long story short the glare shield itself has bubbles and watermarks under it, as well as the shield to the defender still sticking, guessing I didn't buy the right one but either way I'm about to throw that crap away.

• Originally posted by njx9
                      i wouldn't pay the extra, frankly, i'll switch to a droid or similar when this one dies. not really the phone so much as the cingular.

why do you need a memory slot? there's a usb cord. use the computer to transfer stuff.
                      Yea that's what I used to do, but I have had this phone so long I lost the usb attachment and little video set up it had to it so long ago that I'd just have to buy a new one I guess which isn't a huge hassle, just was trying to avoid it if possible.

I also heard lots of good things with the droid also, too bad I didn't shop around other carriers. Did you notice a big difference in stuff like youtube quality? Mine is pretty ******, but if I use the wifi in my school to view it's crystal clear. Can you also visit flash sites?

• Hi all.
                        Mate please help me out.
                        I am thinking of buying a new iphone having elegant skin soon,So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing iphone with nice skins?

iphone skins

• 1. Ask for something
                          2. Link it in same post
                          3. ?????
                          4. Profit!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

• at least he's not like other spammers and he used the search tool to find a thread and not make a new one. amirite?

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

• Verizon announces iPhone release.

AT&T might as well file for bankruptcy right now.

• IPhone coming to Verizon? What is the Over/Under on when I'll cave and get one?

Follow Me on Twitter!

Debug Information