No announcement yet.

iPhone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're gonna start selling them in February.

Comment

• As an iPhone user on AT&T this is awesome, so many people will switch over and clog up that network instead.

Comment

• Here is the information on the pre-ordering

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/01/26/...ndt-trade-ins/
        Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

• I think im just gonna go ahead and upgrade to the 4G from the 3G. I really want to be able to record videos and send them, as well as have a camera on the front of my phone. Other then that I would probably be ok. Even though mine is jail broken no matter what app I download it won't let me send any videos through my phone at all.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Ive got the 4G, one of the best purchases Ive ever made. Just wonderful.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• initially wasnt very impressed when i bought the iphone 4 but when coupled with jailbreak/cydia/installous and tons of extra cydia sources this phone is god damn amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Ive got the 4G, one of the best purchases Ive ever made. Just wonderful.
                They don't have iphone 4G,..yet. Its just 4 thats how they get most of you. If it was 4G you wouldn't need wifi to skype.

Verizon one isn't 4G LTE, so you are better off getting the Motorola Bionic for verizon. Though I like the Droid phones better so thats just me.

Comment

• Errr, 4. That was my bad. Its been a long day.
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I have an Iphone now!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I still use a Motorolla Razr.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        Android > Iphone.
                        I really need to look into this more. My contract is up in November and I'm still rocking the 3G iPhone and I swear I've never hated a phone more. I refuse to be sucked into the 4S or whatever because it'll be old as **** by next xmas.

I really don't want anything by apple except an ipod.

Comment

• I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove my iPhone. Netflix in class >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> paying attention.

Comment

• I love my Iphone just because I can listen to music in my car whenever I want without having to remember to bring my Ipod.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I own Apple stock. Keep up the buying of the 4S. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                                I own Apple stock. Keep up the buying of the 4S. :)
                                I think I'm gonna buy in now for the first time, it's been dropping, but I think it could drop a bit more going into November.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information