iPhone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    I think I'm gonna buy in now for the first time, it's been dropping, but I think it could drop a bit more going into November.
    It bounced back the last few days. Now it's up to its all time high. The whole market in general did really well last week. I am up almost 20% at the moment.

Comment

• Probably going to stick with the 4 for now. I just want my contract to end so I can decide if I want to stick with AT&T or not.

Def sticking with iPhone though, I have an android phone for my work phone. Hate it.

Comment

• I have a ****** phone right now, never had a smart phone, thinking about upgrading. I might just wait for the iphone 5 if it impresses me enough.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• I don't get why people are upgrading from a 4 to a 4S... Save your money for the next iteration peoples.

Comment

• What are everyone's favorite apps?

Comment

• Omg iPhone!

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                What are everyone's favorite apps?
                I have some of the usual ones like Pandora, eBay, the flashlight, a movie app, and then a couple of workout apps for the gym as well as for swimming. I also have the turbo scan and that is pretty convenient. Works better than I thought it would.

Comment

• Did anyone get any boot errors where their phone is stuck on the apple logo?

I try to turn it off and it just turns off and on over and over.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Did anyone get any boot errors where their phone is stuck on the apple logo?

I try to turn it off and it just turns off and on over and over.
                    Have you tried a boot reset?

http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonetroub...set_iphone.htm
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      Does this mean I lose all my info on my phone?

Comment

• looks pretty sweet.

what is todays #bbdsappoftheday?

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                          looks pretty sweet.

what is todays #bbdsappoftheday?
                          Glad you asked brother!

If you work with a lot of different vendors and have tons of business cards like I do, you'll love CamCard. I just take a picture of their business card, and it scans it and saves it in my list of contacts. No more cards. Now its all on my phone.

Comment

• holy ****, what will they think of next!

dled the lite version, going to try it out

Comment

• If I deleted all the pictures off my photo stream but don't want to lose them, and I don't want to back them up on a macbook and then reupload them onto my phone, how can I save the pictures without losing them when I get a phone replacement?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                If I deleted all the pictures off my photo stream but don't want to lose them, and I don't want to back them up on a macbook and then reupload them onto my phone, how can I save the pictures without losing them when I get a phone replacement?
                                Email???????

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information