iPhone Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Thread

So if this has already been made, but I just got an iPjone and am pumped. Anybody know the best free apps I should look into, I'm trying to find some addictive games with out throwing out some cash.

Pandora, Shazam

Try Labyrinth, the demo if you want a game.

Comment

Aroundme, minesweeper, backgammon, and sudoku are the aps I used most (all free yay).

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

So far I find myself playing Quarterback, Copter, Mazefinger, and Tap Tap most often. Shazam is a sweet app, I have a bunch of random cool apps, like NFL, NBA, NY Times.

Comment

when is the new iphone set to come out?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
            when is the new iphone set to come out?
            They are probably going to announce it in about a week at the WWDC. Now is probably the least recommended time to buy one, since a new phone will be on the market that is rumored to have a better camera, video capability, larger capacity and processing power and upgrades in about everything.

I've heard it will be released in July.

Comment

sucks?

wait wat?
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

this thread is now about the Blackberry Storm,

Comment

I want a touchscreen phone soooo bad. But, I have an Ipod Touch, so I almost have an Iphone :/

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post

this thread is now about the Blackberry Storm,
                    ...and how it is, in fact, a horrible phone.

Comment

almost everyone has the facebook app. That is if you have 1. I don't always play or use any of my apps so in a away, I just wasted my money, but the FML app is a one that i recommend. It's free too. Also, does anyone know anything about the Madden App? thats going to be freakin amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                        They are probably going to announce it in about a week at the WWDC. Now is probably the least recommended time to buy one, since a new phone will be on the market that is rumored to have a better camera, video capability, larger capacity and processing power and upgrades in about everything.

I've heard it will be released in July.
                        i dont think a new phone is coming out. i think a new update is.
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Ive got a Voyager, the ghetto Verizon version of an Iphone! I like it, and it didnt cost me hundreds of dollars. Plus I can continue living my apple free life style.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                            i dont think a new phone is coming out. i think a new update is.
                            Why wouldn't there be a new one? I am pretty positive a new one is coming out, just google new iphone. Pictures of a phone are floating around and are all but confirmed. Testing agencies

Also the iphone owns the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
                              this thread is now about crappily made phones with severe software issues
                              FYP.............
                              Temple University Owls

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information