Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright boys I need some serious help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    How attached are you to your computer?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by broth223 View Post
      Well you could ***** yourself out to 16 fat chicks for 25 bucks or 8 REALLY fat chick for 50. What? Fat chicks need love too... but they have to pay.
      Did you know there are fat chick dating sites? For guys who prefer it...even if that's your style, why let them know? Don't give away the farm like she's a hottie.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        They also need a ton of ID.
        Current Utility Bill
        Current Bank Statement
        Current pay stub
        Driver's license




        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

        Comment


        • #49
          idk how old you are or your location but go on craigslist and look for landscaping jobs. And you don't always need capital to "invest", consignment isn't hard to find if you know somebody. $375 really isn't a lot, most landscaping jobs will pay cash, between $80 and $125 a day.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by ShyneQuasiOG22 View Post
            idk how old you are or your location but go on craigslist and look for landscaping jobs. And you don't always need capital to "invest", consignment isn't hard to find if you know somebody. $375 really isn't a lot, most landscaping jobs will pay cash, between $80 and $125 a day.
            I guess that went entirely over your head, huh.

            Comment


            • #51
              You could go play Bingo.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                I guess that went entirely over your head, huh.
                haha I guess it did.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  You could go play Bingo.
                  or cheat at Murderball.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Not that I'm advocating this at all, particularly if you're on scholarship but to combine two ideas you could mix Money Tree and "investing" and then use some of your investment money to pay off the $375 and the rest to pay back Money Tree. Again not advocating it at all, but it's possible.

                    I'm also really curious about the reason as well. Best I could think of is gambling trouble but for $375 it can't be that big of a deal, can it? I just can't think of anything bad enough.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      When i'm in need of a quick buck I steal empty beer kegs from the back of bars/restaurants that leave them out and bring them to a scrap metal yard. Depending on the type of keg you can get anywhere from 15-40 bucks per keg, which if you steal 4 or 5 works out to pretty good money.

                      I know it's shisty and I rarely do it, but it works.

                      stephenson86

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        Why are you so cashed up Blindsite?
                        Because I have a job and have been working my ass off. Plus I run a separate internet business and work for the former company as a debt collector and get a % of what I collect in commission.

                        Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                        When i'm in need of a quick buck I steal empty beer kegs from the back of bars/restaurants that leave them out and bring them to a scrap metal yard. Depending on the type of keg you can get anywhere from 15-40 bucks per keg, which if you steal 4 or 5 works out to pretty good money.

                        I know it's shisty and I rarely do it, but it works.
                        Rather than stealing them, call garages and service stations (gas station) and see if they've got any drums you can have, take them to a scrap yard.

                        Easiest way to make money, find out where a RAVE is being held, set up a card table with bottles of water (find bottles, wash them and refill them), chewing gum and glow sticks and make easily $400 off people going to the rave.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          sell your sexual services on ebay to an overweight eastern european man

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            Because I have a job and have been working my ass off. Plus I run a separate internet business and work for the former company as a debt collector and get a % of what I collect in commission.



                            Rather than stealing them, call garages and service stations (gas station) and see if they've got any drums you can have, take them to a scrap yard.

                            Easiest way to make money, find out where a RAVE is being held, set up a card table with bottles of water (find bottles, wash them and refill them), chewing gum and glow sticks and make easily $400 off people going to the rave.
                            If you're going to work raves you might as well just "invest" and make ridiculous bank.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                              Because I have a job and have been working my ass off. Plus I run a separate internet business and work for the former company as a debt collector and get a % of what I collect in commission.



                              Rather than stealing them, call garages and service stations (gas station) and see if they've got any drums you can have, take them to a scrap yard.

                              Easiest way to make money, find out where a RAVE is being held, set up a card table with bottles of water (find bottles, wash them and refill them), chewing gum and glow sticks and make easily $400 off people going to the rave.
                              Lots and lots of chewing gum

                              And 'investing' is harder than you lot make it seem. Profits just seem to disappear somehow...
                              Last edited by 7-11; 06-03-2009, 10:32 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                                If you're going to work raves you might as well just "invest" and make ridiculous bank.
                                Not sure they have lots of raves in Pocatello, ID. In fact I know the area and I've never heard of them having one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information