MP3 Devices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    Just got a 16 GB 4th Gen. Nano. First time I ever tried an MP3, usually just carried around a ****load of CDs. I got it about a month ago, imported my CDs, and am adding more as I go. I just reached half way with the space, and its just music right now, but I plan on adding some videos and getting some draft crap put on it. But so far I've had absolutely no problems with it and it gets the job done for me, since I mostly just listen to music anyway. But there is no way I'll be able to fill it up with 16 GBs of music, so that is why I'm planning on adding other stuff. I can't see how anyone would need anything more than 32 GBs, as that is an insane amount of crap, but I guess I'm just a simple type of person.
    I definitely wont use all 120gb on just music, but videos too. I just like having the extra space, and for the price why not.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
      I had a itrip and never had a problem with it. What bad things have you heard?
      mostly about static, not being able to find a good channel, and that it drains the ipod like crazy.

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
        I definitely wont use all 120gb on just music, but videos too. I just like having the extra space, and for the price why not.
        I haven't added any videos yet, and I can only assume they take up more space that music, but even still, 120 GB can hold an insane amount of both. How much did it cost? I never even looked into something like that...
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I have a Zune and an iPhone. I prefer the Zune and voted that way. I should have voted other as my old Creative Labs Zen Vision M was easily the best of the three.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

120 GB iPod Classic. Never had a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              I haven't added any videos yet, and I can only assume they take up more space that music, but even still, 120 GB can hold an insane amount of both. How much did it cost? I never even looked into something like that...
              Online, Bestbuy is running a sale where the 120gb is $225. I figure if you want to put a movie on will be around 1gb. For example I just put one on my itunes that was 1.4gb. I have been updating my itunes with music too, Im around 7gb on my new computer in less than a week. I guess I probably wont need that much, but who knows. I like having a little bit of excess rather than cutting it close. Its less expensive than the ipod touch too, which is nice.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                Online, Bestbuy is running a sale where the 120gb is $225. I figure if you want to put a movie on will be around 1gb. For example I just put one on my itunes that was 1.4gb. I have been updating my itunes with music too, Im around 7gb on my new computer in less than a week. I guess I probably wont need that much, but who knows. I like having a little bit of excess rather than cutting it close. Its less expensive than the ipod touch too, which is nice.
                If you convert the video to a lower resolution it can be much lower than 1gb. The quality of the video wont be as good but on that tiny screen you wont be able to tell.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information