Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha id have to register, its still pathetic though

Comment

When you take into account the day I joined and how many views I have, it's very pathetic.

Videos Watched: 9,833
      Videos Uploaded: 0

That's something around 24 videos a day, but I honestly don't even know how that's possible. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Bah! I already know my life is pathetic, I don't need this test!
        Fisch we'd like to know the depth of your patheticness

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          Steps to find out, as this serves as a general display of how you use freetime.

1. Go to youtube.com
          2. Log in*3. Click my account
          4. Paste your video views in this thread, along with your age, and approx. how long you've had your account, and optionally, post how many people have watched your videos
          5. Self rate
          *If you have to register, you win, you have 0 video views.
          Sweet!! I win!!

um, what do I win?

*I have viewed videos. They are usually linked to some thread, though I do search out stuff occasionally.

This one is still one of my all-time favorites:

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

this video is like 4 years old, but it's probably my favorite

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'd be a liar if I said I had never done that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Last Sign In: 10 hours ago
                Videos Watched: 3,425
                Subscribers: 0
                Channel Views: 25
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Videos Watched: 10,231
                  Video Views: 0

I'm third in watched to Paul and WMD... Wow, I am a loser.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                    Fisch we'd like to know the depth of your patheticness
                    Well I haven't gotten any
                    Here's my day Chez

Woke up 7:30, fall asleep in shower, eat some stale cereal, miss my train, wait 1/2 hour for the next train, end up on car with kids on field trip can't fall asleep on train, get to NYC, cig break walk to work, no one in office, do morning routine stuff because people are late, try and decipher Dominican scorecards, walk a mile to Chick Fil A, find out Chick Fil A is closed for the summer, walk back disappointed, eat some Chinese food, look at more Dominican scorecards, complain loudly, cig break, stare at that hot girl from 4th floor make weird noises, leave work, eat dinner cold pizza, pay my bills, post on NFLDC, rub one out, sleep

But if you really want to see pathetic you should check out my views on My Free Paysite

Fisch you suck. Fisch you suck. Fisch you are so ******* terrible. Fisch you suck, Fisch you suck. You don't do anything of value. Fisch you suck. Go watch some baseball, but instead you sit and write these ******** songs. It's so self-loathing, go see a psychiatrist. I hate the psychiatrist. Well go see one anyway. I'm not going!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Well I haven't gotten any
                      Here's my day Chez

Woke up 7:30, fall asleep in shower, eat some stale cereal, miss my train, wait 1/2 hour for the next train, end up on car with kids on field trip can't fall asleep on train, get to NYC, cig break walk to work, no one in office, do morning routine stuff because people are late, try and decipher Dominican scorecards, walk a mile to Chick Fil A, find out Chick Fil A is closed for the summer, walk back disappointed, eat some Chinese food, look at more Dominican scorecards, complain loudly, cig break, stare at that hot girl from 4th floor make weird noises, leave work, eat dinner cold pizza, pay my bills, post on NFLDC, rub one out, sleep

But if you really want to see pathetic you should check out my views on My Free Paysite

Fisch you suck. Fisch you suck. Fisch you are so ******* terrible. Fisch you suck, Fisch you suck. You don't do anything of value. Fisch you suck. Go watch some baseball, but instead you sit and write these ******** songs. It's so self-loathing, go see a psychiatrist. I hate the psychiatrist. Well go see one anyway. I'm not going!
                      That's a good day right there.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Last Sign In: 15 hours ago
                        Videos Watched: 1,424
                        Subscribers: 0
                        Channel Views: 0

Although I would say that probably 50% of those would be my housemates as I am not a big user of youtube. I pretty much use it for sport and every now and then to try and find a song.

I would say my life is like a D though. Highlight at the moment is certainly that I will be representing Australia in American Football in July but all I do other than that is work it feels.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information