No announcement yet.

can some canadian please tell me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you Canadians know when to sleep? It could be 11pm and the sun would still be up.

Comment

Sorry but what is a Tim Horton?

Comment

Tim Horton's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dunkin Doughnuts and Starbucks

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
          Tim Horton's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dunkin Doughnuts and Starbucks

Starbucks coffee is absolute garbage. Almost undrinkable. DD is good though. Do they have a Tim Hortons in Chicago?

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            Starbucks coffee is absolute garbage. Almost undrinkable. DD is good though. Do they have a Tim Hortons in Chicago?
            I like Starbucks but I would rather sleep in a few extra minutes and use that as an energy booster rather than take the time to stop and get coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
              I like Starbucks but I would rather sleep in a few extra minutes and use that as an energy booster rather than take the time to stop and get coffee.
              There black coffee is ****.

Comment

There black coffee is ****.
                I like their frappuccinos like the Java Chip although they give you too much whip cream to make it look like they filled up the cup a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                  I like their frappuccinos like the Java Chip although they give you too much whip cream to make it look like they filled up the cup a lot.
                  There other drinks are good. My gfs gets something, I dont know what it is but its good.

Comment

no. reason 6 to go to detroit. reason 1-5 have to do with canada... wait. tim hortons is canadian... nevermind. all 6 reasons to go to detroit are canadian-based.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

There was 3 Starbucks on the same street within a mile in Covington, WA. Population of Cov-town might be 13,783. and not to mention 3 more in the city in other places.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                        no. reason 6 to go to detroit. reason 1-5 have to do with canada... wait. tim hortons is canadian... nevermind. all 6 reasons to go to detroit are canadian-based.
                        I'm only about an hour away from Detroit.. There's a good reason.

Comment

I think they just opened a Tim Hortons around here as well.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Round Rock Donuts > all of your non-sense

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

There is way too much tim hortons in my town. I swear I can count at least 5-6 tim hortons 5 mins away from me.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

What the **** are you guys talking about. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information