can some canadian please tell me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    I'm from Louisiana where we're notorious for eating food that's terrible for you and even I cringe when I see french fries with gravy and cheese on them..
    Try it before you knock it. It's fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I'm from Louisiana where we're notorious for eating food that's terrible for you and even I cringe when I see french fries with gravy and cheese on them..
      QFT, I've eaten from pretty crazy crap since living here and I'd think twice about that stuff.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Try it before you knock it. It's fantastic.
        I don't think they are knocking it. They just believe that something that fatty is even surprising to them.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          I don't think they are knocking it. They just believe that something that fatty is even surprising to them.
          I re-read it, and you're right. It's so amazing that you forget about how bad it is for you.

Comment

I re-read it, and you're right. It's so amazing that you forget about how bad it is for you.
            I can imagine. I want them. I do not care. I have not had them but they look exceptional.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Greatest. Food. Ever.

Sure it's bad for you (horrible actually. I swear I can feel my heart skip a few beats everytime I have some), but it's so damn good, who cares?

And Canada rapes Mexico. I'm not sure how there's even a question here.

I also just realized there's only 14 Tim Hortons in Regina, a city of 200,000+. No wonder they're so packed all the time.

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information