Online Bass Guitar Lessons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    That's child's play. Try playing guitar and singing at the same time with a make-shift mic stand! It's heaps of fun!
    been there, done that. lol

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
      A, B, D, and E Don't have sharps. Only morons call a B flat, A#. D# is the same as E flat. So i guess they exist, but they are rarely called that. So B and E are the only ones that don't exist, and if you wanna call B flat, A# then go for it, but if your in a band, people will look at you like your ********. Already been down that road...
      Um, what? Who are these people who are looking at you weird for referring to perfectly common notes and keys? What would they call the 7th step in a C-sharp major scale (which is used quite often)? Same deal with E# being the leading tone in the F# scale. Those notes absolutely do exist, they just exist as the first part of a natural half-step in western music.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
        Um, what? Who are these people who are looking at you weird for referring to perfectly common notes and keys? What would they call the 7th step in a C-sharp major scale (which is used quite often)? Same deal with E# being the leading tone in the F# scale. Those notes absolutely do exist, they just exist as the first part of a natural half-step in western music.
        I concur with PMD, it all depends on the key the song is written in when determining what to call the notes.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information