What do I need for College

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    I don't know about most schools but my high school accounted for class difficulty with regards to class rank.

Mine didn't. They flat out told me on my rejection letter that I didn't get in because of class rank and that's the only thing they mentioned. My ACT score was like 6 points higher than their average too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Not in Texas. If you are in the Top 10%, you get automatic acceptance at any state university. Which is why UT and A&M are the biggest opponents of it.

Well due to me being a dumbass and not trying in high school that wouldn't have helped me out at all, that's pretty cool though.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
        Has anyone here attended community college? I'll be starting in August, just curious if anyone here has had any experiences from there that would be helpful.
        I attend Community College in Canada, I'm currently in my 6th (and final) semester. It's significantly cheaper, but it's a bit harder to socialize with people. If of course, you want to socialize. There are no big clubs, just a few geeky ones nobody is in. The campus is pretty small too so there's not a whole lot to do. But there are some nice professors who actually have experience in the field. I've been taking some investment courses and my professors have actually worked in brokerage houses so they have real experience. Not sure about University.

Anyways, i am attending University in Canada this fall though, and I've gotten about 1.5 years credit for a 4 year degree. Looking forward to the experience, but I'll still be living at home.
        Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 07-27-2009, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Well due to me being a dumbass and not trying in high school that wouldn't have helped me out at all, that's pretty cool though.
          Not true, in this state, you get GPA boosts for taking Pre-AP or AP classes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I know UF rated my DE classes a full grade point higher.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Yeah, and pretty much every high school in my area does it that way except for mine. Oh well.

Comment

• Ramen Noodles is a good thing......

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information