What do I need for College

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
    Truth. However, I would like to petition that trusting women is just as dangerous.
    petition denied.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
      petition denied.
      What's that phrase, something like "Hell hath no fury like a woman bored"?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

never trust anything that bleeds once a month but still doesnt die

Comment

a flask for sure

Comment

An alarm clock.

Comment

-laptop
              -detachable plastic stackable bureau
              -food, youll starve
              -xbox 360

Comment

Alarm Clock - and an annoying one at that. Cell phone alarm clocks wont do it for tired sleep deprived college students.
                Printer - if you can, get one for your room. Nothing like printing out that paper and running to class and avoid the busy library. And if your library is like mine, "borrowing" paper shouldnt be too hard
                Quarters - for laundry. I know i didnt do laundry for a long time b/c i didnt have any quarters or money in my card
                Formal Wear - like maybe a suit and tie. For formals, dances and special occasions that randomly pop up
                Sandals just for showering - cause bathroom floors are nasty and you want some dry sandals to wear
                Cheap Vacuum - Cause community vacuums do not exist and your carpet/floor will be nasty after a week
                Febreze - cause there will always be weird smells lurking

Go Ravens!

Comment

who actually still has washing machines that take quarter? even when i was in school we had swipe cards.

Comment

quarters. alarm clock. A pen, you'd be amazed at the usefulness. Fake ID, flask, condoms, xbox, cigarettes and sunglasses. Damn I miss college.

Some of my high school buddies gave me a pack of cigarettes, minus the cigarettes, as a going away present. Replacing them? Js. Man my buddies were criminals and I don't recommend being that guy, this is a public forum after all.

If I could pass anything on it's never understimate just how little girls actually care about. Just get them talking about themselves, don't interrupt or get too chatty about yourself, and you'll be fine. Don't mean to generalize AQ...clearly I am just talking drunk hos.

Comment

most girls on that one. i'll agree with you. i should really bring this back to the relationship thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                        Alarm Clock - and an annoying one at that. Cell phone alarm clocks wont do it for tired sleep deprived college students.
                        Printer - if you can, get one for your room. Nothing like printing out that paper and running to class and avoid the busy library. And if your library is like mine, "borrowing" paper shouldnt be too hard
                        Quarters - for laundry. I know i didnt do laundry for a long time b/c i didnt have any quarters or money in my cardFormal Wear - like maybe a suit and tie. For formals, dances and special occasions that randomly pop up
                        Sandals just for showering - cause bathroom floors are nasty and you want some dry sandals to wear
                        Cheap Vacuum - Cause community vacuums do not exist and your carpet/floor will be nasty after a week
                        Febreze - cause there will always be weird smells lurking
                        This is a good list...finally someone explained why they need quarters. This whole time I thought everyone was talking about playing quarters :(

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

A mini-fridge, if you don't already have one. They come in super handy.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                            only thing more handly than a mini fridge is 2 mini fridges

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                              Damn it I can't tell you how many times my last pop or beer has gotten taken out of the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                                Damn it I can't tell you how many times my last pop or beer has gotten taken out of the fridge.
                                Pop, acceptable. Beer should never be taken out of a fridge unless it is to be consumed.

But yes, mini fridge is necessary, especially if your dorm isn't a suite-style so it would be the only fridge. Even if you have a fridge already, 2 is better than 1. That way the 2nd can be an alcohol fridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information