Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I need for College

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Yeah, you can just get a big box of them from Sam's or Costco and then charge people a dollar. If you're gonna have them for a long time, put them in a tupperware container with a damp rag to keep them from drying out. Nobody likes a dry swisher. Nobody.
    F that...sell it for 2 dollars or 5 if they are desperate. People will pay its like Cigs, people will pay. I really wish I did that, could have made easy money.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      F that...sell it for 2 dollars or 5 if they are desperate. People will pay its like Cigs, people will pay. I really wish I did that, could have made easy money.
      Go $2 at the most. I would murder anybody on site who tried to tell me $5 for a swisher. That's almost as much as the **** you're putting in it. And usually there is a 7-11 or a gas station in easy walking distance where they can get one for a little over a buck.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Paul View Post


        Don't knock the ukulele.
        Dude, he's the one that made me get a ukulele. I even went to one of his concerts.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Yeah, you can just get a big box of them from Sam's or Costco and then charge people a dollar. If you're gonna have them for a long time, put them in a tupperware container with a damp rag to keep them from drying out. Nobody likes a dry swisher. Nobody.
          i approve this message.

          RIP ST

          Comment


          • #80
            i forgot, but i think an iron is important too. It is inevitable that some of your shirts(most likely dress shirts) will get wrinkled after overloading your laundry. You dont even need a iron mat, just an iron


            Go Ravens!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              Go $2 at the most. I would murder anybody on site who tried to tell me $5 for a swisher. That's almost as much as the **** you're putting in it. And usually there is a 7-11 or a gas station in easy walking distance where they can get one for a little over a buck.
              Truth be told I occasionally buy cigs (don't smoke) and just sell them as Lucy's cause people always want cigs.

              Swisher Sweet's are very nice, as long as the person with them knows what they are doing :)


              sig by jkpigskin

              Comment


              • #82
                Bump

                So its getting to that time where every soon to be senior is trying to get a step ahead on getting into their college and getting random scholarships. I just wanted to see if SWDC had any advice for me getting some cash money for college.

                My options are probably going to be Univ of Idaho, Univ of Oregon, and Univ of San Fran. The more money I can get the better because Oregon and San Fran will be pretty costly.

                I have like a 3.7 GPA, lots of community service, and bunch of extra curricular. So if anybody wants to give some opinions on Oregon, Idaho, or San Fran please do. I need some random scholarships bad.

                BTW can someone explain FAFSA?
                Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                the only hot actreeses are adult
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                Comment


                • #83
                  lots & lots of drugs

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                    Bump

                    So its getting to that time where every soon to be senior is trying to get a step ahead on getting into their college and getting random scholarships. I just wanted to see if SWDC had any advice for me getting some cash money for college.

                    My options are probably going to be Univ of Idaho, Univ of Oregon, and Univ of San Fran. The more money I can get the better because Oregon and San Fran will be pretty costly.

                    I have like a 3.7 GPA, lots of community service, and bunch of extra curricular. So if anybody wants to give some opinions on Oregon, Idaho, or San Fran please do. I need some random scholarships bad.

                    BTW can someone explain FAFSA?
                    FAFSA is the method by schools and both state and federal financial aid programs track how much you need by measuring how big a contribution your own resources and your parent's resources will make. Your parents will likely fill it out for you and will include a copy of their tax return.

                    I don't know anything about the University of Idaho, but I know a good amount about USF and OU. Both are expensive schools (Oregon more so, I believe). UO is in Eugene, which is an awesome college town, and the campus is massive (if pretty easy to get around). USF's campus is considerably smaller, but then again it's in a major city. The campus is in the northern part of the city and doesn't have great public transportation options, but there's plenty of ways to entertain yourself in the Marina and Tenderloin districts.

                    If you have any specific questions, I could probably get more detailed.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Things that you might not think of right off the bat but are very important are surge protectors and extension cords. It seems like there are never enough outlets.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                        Things that you might not think of right off the bat but are very important are surge protectors and extension cords. It seems like there are never enough outlets.
                        ooh good idea. We also need Ethernet cables for our dorms.

                        and i'm so getting a bean bag chair.

                        Hopefully my roomie brings his xbox, i'll bring the TV and we'll be good to go!
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Let's see...

                          A handle of Jim Beam
                          A box of condoms

                          Well, that seems to about cover it. Maybe bring like a pencil or something.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                            Let's see...

                            A box of condoms
                            And lots of penicillin could help if you go raw.


                            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                              never trust anything that bleeds once a month but still doesnt die
                              i said that to a girl the other day and usually I just get bad looks but this girl I know came up with the best comeback by just saying..."you just wish you could do that..."

                              to get onto topic, I'm going to be a freshman too and any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated
                              I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

                              Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                Pop, acceptable. Beer should never be taken out of a fridge unless it is to be consumed.

                                But yes, mini fridge is necessary, especially if your dorm isn't a suite-style so it would be the only fridge. Even if you have a fridge already, 2 is better than 1. That way the 2nd can be an alcohol fridge.
                                ya, I'm pissed, Mizzou doesn't let people have more than one mini fridge...and I have no idea why
                                I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

                                Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information