Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight-Lifting Thread (General Fitness Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down to 196.5 from 208 as of this morning.

Feeling good!
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Need to bulk up after my half marathon. Down to 148, haven't been this light since freshman year of college.
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• westside barbell for skinny bastards and a gallon of whole milk a day will do the trick.

Comment

• http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part1.html

I did that and a gallon of whole milk and gained about 10 pounds in a month. I saw gains in every single workout that I did as well. It is very flexible which is great also. I platued weight wise so I am going to need to kick up the calories to keep gaining weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part1.html

I did that and a gallon of whole milk and gained about 10 pounds in a month. I saw gains in every single workout that I did as well. It is very flexible which is great also. I platued weight wise so I am going to need to kick up the calories to keep gaining weight.
            Ya i know how to pack on the pounds. Ive been up to 175 at my highest. Joe D is a solid coach i apply a lot of the westside methods when i am in a weightlifting phase.

Comment

• yeah the workout is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                I always have those since a lot of times I have to workout after work sometimes as late as 1:00 am since my gym is 24 hours. The other day I was really hitting a block. I was struggling doing my normal 10 rep 225 sets. It was pretty scary after I finished I kind of realize that I was half asleep. I couldn't even remember doing the reps. Haha scary stuff and not safe at all.
                thats downright dangerous dude. Be safe. I think that is because of extreme exhaustion, while mine was just not feeling it that day.

Comment

yeah the workout is great.
                  Ya you cant go wrong with him or Christian Thibadeau

Comment

• what is that? I am not familar with him.

Comment

what is that? I am not familar with him.
                      He's one of the best guys in the industry right now. He has his own section on tmuscle.com and has his own website http://www.christianthibaudeau.com/ definitely one of the best minds right now and trying to find the best ways to maximize growth.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                        Swimming for an hour is 1000x times hard than running for an hour.
                        Very true. Whoever said LDR is hard obviously ran cross country in high school.

RIP ST

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                          He's one of the best guys in the industry right now. He has his own section on tmuscle.com and has his own website http://www.christianthibaudeau.com/ definitely one of the best minds right now and trying to find the best ways to maximize growth.
                          The big difference I noticed is that WSB4SB is free, while that guy program costs $34.95. Ill go w/ WSB4SB lol

Comment

The big difference I noticed is that WSB4SB is free, while that guy program costs $34.95. Ill go w/ WSB4SB lol
                            Oh ya i just meant for information. Defranco has a solid combine workout program i got a hold of a few months ago.

Comment

• i think its about time i switch up my workout and looking for a new lifting routine, any suggestions?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                                Exactly this is coming from a guy who probably cant run around his block without having to walk. Tell me what do athletes usually dread most? It is running. In soccer everyone bitched an moaned to find a way out of the warm up laps before practice. Athletes hate running sprints. You know why? Cause running is ******* hard and it hurts. There is nothing forgiving about it. Lance Armstrong is even proof he said marathoning is harder than anything he has ever done.
                                lol what a douchebag...the guy refutes your ridiculous statement of 'running is the hardest sport' and you start insulting his own fitness? Are you 8 years old, seriously...

Are you the same poster who threw a hissyfit after ranking the Saints 13th in your power list? If so, jeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information