Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight-Lifting Thread (General Fitness Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    who many times a week do you do them?
    Only once

I do chest twice a week, Monday and Friday. Pyramids on Monday, Friday I just do 5 sets on the bench, 3 sets incline dumbbell bench and 3 sets of flies.

Monday - Chest, shoulders, back
    Wednesday - Legs
    Friday - Chest, biceps, triceps

Comment

• My short term goal is benching 275 at 150 pounds. 300 pounds used to be my goal but idk if it's going to be attainable if i choose to stay at 150 pounds. I'm kind of hitting a plateau.
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• For those of you who run, what's your best 2 mile time? My brother just got done with a 2mile at 10:15 and that just blew my ******* mind.

RIP ST

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
          My short term goal is benching 275 at 150 pounds. 300 pounds used to be my goal but idk if it's going to be attainable if i choose to stay at 150 pounds. I'm kind of hitting a plateau.
          Why would you want to stay at 150? Do you fight?
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shahin View Post
            For those of you who run, what's your best 2 mile time? My brother just got done with a 2mile at 10:15 and that just blew my ******* mind.
            Thats impressive if he just went out and ran 2 miles hard. Age...sex/location?
            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              Why would you want to stay at 150? Do you fight?
              Don't fight but i do BJJ
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                Don't fight but i do BJJ
                Would you need to make weight at 150?

Comment

For those of you who run, what's your best 2 mile time? My brother just got done with a 2mile at 10:15 and that just blew my ******* mind.
                  I will never in my life be able to do that. I don't really even want to, I'm sure the work wouldn't be worth it to me.

Comment

• For those of you who run, what's your best 2 mile time? My brother just got done with a 2mile at 10:15 and that just blew my ******* mind.
                    That is insane. Used to have to run 3km(bout 1.9m) in under 13m twice for footy(Aussie Rules). The 2nd one always used to be ******* hard and hurt like hell, reckon I could have gotten down to probably 11m on the first if I didn't have to run a second one... but 10:15 is insane... What's he weigh in at, was doing mine at about 210lb...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• I hurt my shoulder now, this is ridiculous. I think I went a little too heavy on Bradford presses the other day. Still benching today tho, we'll see how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        Would you need to make weight at 150?
                        It depends on different places but keep in mind that i'm 5'6 so i'd like to stay pretty lean.
                        Peyton Manning Fanboy

Comment

I would like to be a regular runner but shin splints get to me when running long distances.
                          Peyton Manning Fanboy

Comment

• Got sick, can't work out. :( Haven't eaten yet today.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

Comment

• ok so i use to weigh 235 and last year i just lost the weight and i weigh 170 now. when i lost all of the weight i did it by simply eating less. Now that i have lost the weight my skin sags a little (nothing too bad just a little flabby for my taste) anyways im too lazy to go to the gym evreyday. I had a plan of doing 100 pushups a day. I was wondering if you think this will do a good enough job of making my flab go away? any suggestions on anything else i could do for someone who doesnt have the time to go to the gym?

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                                That is insane. Used to have to run 3km(bout 1.9m) in under 13m twice for footy(Aussie Rules). The 2nd one always used to be ******* hard and hurt like hell, reckon I could have gotten down to probably 11m on the first if I didn't have to run a second one... but 10:15 is insane... What's he weigh in at, was doing mine at about 210lb...
                                He's a skinny bastard, like 5'11" 150lbs. He's always beat me with the cardio/endurance stuff.

RIP ST

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information