Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight-Lifting Thread (General Fitness Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been only doing complexes and nothing else for my lifting.

I am so goddamn sore every day for at least a month and I love it. I LOVE that feeling of being so sore that walking hurts haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I have been only doing complexes and nothing else for my lifting.

I am so goddamn sore every day for at least a month and I love it. I LOVE that feeling of being so sore that walking hurts haha.
      I know what you mean. If i end up taking a week or 2 off from working out. And then squat as my first workout....ohh man i get a bit sore right away, but feel good. But when I wake up in the mornin, feelin all good and sore knowing i got a good workout in. Though sitting down on the toilet is a *****, it hurts to squat and sit down on the toilet, and you have to slowly lower yourself. But then getting back up...its like ffuuuuu 1.2..3 exhale and up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        I know what you mean. If i end up taking a week or 2 off from working out. And then squat as my first workout....ohh man i get a bit sore right away, but feel good. But when I wake up in the mornin, feelin all good and sore knowing i got a good workout in. Though sitting down on the toilet is a *****, it hurts to squat and sit down on the toilet, and you have to slowly lower yourself. But then getting back up...its like ffuuuuu 1.2..3 exhale and up.
        YES. goddamn I love it. I would rather lift like 2-3 times a week and feel like I am going to collapse form soreness than lift every day.

Also, I am up to 5 miles a day at a 7 minute pace. Suck it bitches.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Hey I'm up to 2 at a bit under 8 minutes!

Changing up my work out a bit. More power and focusing more on triceps rather than chest. So close to abs too ahhhh.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• You guys have any ideas on how to increase my Cleans? I can't seem to get past 110.

Comment

• technique technique technique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it power or hang clean???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                technique technique technique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it power or hang clean???
                Power. I start out in the dead lift position, and then explode up, pull bar up like shrugging, then flip and catch down in a front squat type of position. I come up with elbow pointing forward, bar on chest/shoulders.

My problem when i try 135, is getting past the shrug part and catching it underneath. I can't seem to flip it at 135.

Comment

• what is your size?

also here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW9oUB9VLpI

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    what is your size?

also here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW9oUB9VLpI
                    5-7, 145. Hmmm I need to record how I do it. I think i might need to lean back.

Comment

• yeah thats the best advice. from what it sounds like, maybe you are not lowering your level to catch it quick enough. IDK video taping it would be best.

Comment

• http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...794B5-hg.hydra

Comment

• probably one of the worst written articles ever. What is T nation thinking. Usually they have some good things on there. But wtf is this? I get the 90% training, but he has no idea how to explain and convey the message to the audience he is bouncing from subject to subject trying me make links that don't work.

Comment

• Any advice, tips, experience with no-xplode? Or a product similar to it

Comment

• Well I just got back to working out after almost not working out for pretty much an entire year... and man if you haven't been around the weights for that long you are in for a very rough time when you get back to them. I almost couldn't make it through my work out today...

Any advice from the some experienced work out-aholics out there on how to get some of my strength back? I feel so weak now. :(

Comment

• Pain is weakness leaving the body. Suck it up and drive on.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information