Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight-Lifting Thread (General Fitness Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
    Whats good creatine?
    GNC monohydrate
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      GNC monohydrate
      I bought the ONs micronized creatine, 20 dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        I bought the ONs micronized creatine, 20 dollars.
        GNC, ON, whatever. Just don't buy ultra cheap crap and buy monohydrate and your fine with creatine.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• http://www.fitnessanywhere.com/?_kk=...FcT75wodqRDuJQ

I bought one of these last week. It's pretty expensive but it's such a great workout. Highly recommend it.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• $200 for some straps? I don't think so. They will get boring after a while and there are cheaper alternatives.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• i do alot of fapping to build my forearms and biceps.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Here's where I'm at. After a few months of hard ass cardio training and eating cut backs by September I was 188 pounds. Muscular, lean, starting to see some ab definition, etc.

Fast forward to now. I've been eating more, drinking a lot of protein shakes, (consuming a ton of protein for that matter), more intense lifting, less cardio (but still some) etc. Now I'm up to 194. While I've definitely gotten more muscular, it seems to be more of a bulk than a clean/lean muscle. My stomach specifically has appeared to have gotten more bloated, and chest a bit puffier than defined as it was before. (No ***** tits though!) Now, I have no problem putting on weight, I'm just not a fan of this blown up I'm starting to see. Is there anything I should be doing specifically workout/eating wise?

Comment

• Its all the bulking and cutting phase. Nothing new or ab normal. You've just put on a little fat layer for the winter.

Comment

• Do lighter weight and more reps when you workout. Try to get some more cardio in if you can. Eat light food with protein but still that can fill you up. Something like eggs for breakfast, milk is always good. Try to avoid too much sugar and salt. Get your hands on some Green Tea. Almond nuts are also crazy good if you're trying to not gain weight, but strengthen the muscle.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• This reminds me...I need to replace sugar in my coffee with something else. I drink 2 cups in the morning of instant coffee, and I add about 4 spoons of sugar in total to the coffee. I'm starting to take notice of the sugar, I don't want to milk it down, I don't like creamer it makes the coffee taste like more water. I like black and sugar. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        This reminds me...I need to replace sugar in my coffee with something else. I drink 2 cups in the morning of instant coffee, and I add about 4 spoons of sugar in total to the coffee. I'm starting to take notice of the sugar, I don't want to milk it down, I don't like creamer it makes the coffee taste like more water. I like black and sugar. Any suggestions?
                        powdered stevia is good, but learning to appreciate a good cup of black coffee is best ;)

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• P90X plyometric workout just kicked my ass for an hour and that was after my normal running routine. I am hooked on this P90X stuff. This was the first time I tried it. Now I just need to get some small weights and a bar so I can do the other workouts.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• So i recently got a ipod shuffle, I never had one, didn't see the need. I like to play games on the itouch but other than that haven't had one for this long. So I have this and plan on using it to clip to my shirt and work out, any music you guys recommend. I'm open to almost everything, but country and heavy hardcore death metal.

Comment

• alright, so im losing weight....exact opposite of what i want to do. I gained 15 pounds of muscle this summer from workin out trying to get better for baseball. Now we are doing our every morning work outs and what not and im taking my protein and weight gainer but ive lost 10 pounds like bam!

Idk what the **** is going on!

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• See with morning workouts you need more calories, protein and ****** weight gainer will not cut it. You need real food. You metabolism will work extra hard from morning workouts till you sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information