Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight-Lifting Thread (General Fitness Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    is it a sore from working hard or a I screwed up my back sore?
    Screwed up my back sore. It seems to have gone away for the most part, must have just tweaked a muscle

Comment

• Anyone have any advice on the best liver detoxiant? Just dont want my liver to explode lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• ******* stretch marks never go away. What is the best way to get them out?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          ******* stretch marks never go away. What is the best way to get them out?

surgery. Other than that no real cure, deep tans, coca butter, rubbing vitamin b into your marks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            surgery. Other than that no real cure, deep tans, coca butter, rubbing vitamin b into your marks.
            Doesn't surgery leave it's own marks?

we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              Doesn't surgery leave it's own marks?
              nah its the skin stuff, where they take ur ass skin and place it over where you have marks. Either that or something else to remove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                nah its the skin stuff, where they take ur ass skin and place it over where you have marks. Either that or something else to remove it.
                Surgery doesn't make sense. I think the best way is laser. I'll just get a tan.

we all hate you

Comment

• I didn't think this thread would be buried this deep.
                  Anyway, the reason I'm bumping it is that I need to buy new post-workout supplements. I don't know much about MRP, so I might get one of those or lean protein like IsoPure (zero-carb) or BSN syntha-6.
                  If anyone used these, what do you think about it? And which one should I go for?

Comment

• I might need to go back to supplements as well now that Im taking a weight training class.

we all hate you

Comment

• Greek yogurt or some cottage cheese has always been my favorite post workout supplement.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3568/flow.png

Comment

• I've been doing some tabata work lately. Man that stuff is killing me. Mostly just on the treadmill and some other exercises (burpees).

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                            I didn't think this thread would be buried this deep.
                            Anyway, the reason I'm bumping it is that I need to buy new post-workout supplements. I don't know much about MRP, so I might get one of those or lean protein like IsoPure (zero-carb) or BSN syntha-6.
                            If anyone used these, what do you think about it? And which one should I go for?
                            Preferred MRPs
                            Dymatize Elite Fusion/Gourmet - make sure you use a shaker filter/ball. Clumps up sometimes.
                            Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 - might seem watery if you follow instructions, most expensive @ 134 for 12lbs. (from Xfmuscle.com bulk purchase).
                            Gaspari MyoFusion - middle of the road and my fave out of all of them.

Pretty much the same in terms of macros and content, and taste good too. I've always found BSN products to be a bit over priced, when compared to the 3 I listed above.

You could also get IsoPure and make your own MRPs. 1 scoop whey + 1 spoon peanut butter/almond butter and blend. Tends to taste better with chocolate.

Another recipe I like a lot for a make your own MRP:

If you bought a MRP, don't add the butter.

Comment

• Can someone explain these complexes to me? I am just curious, I am doing a power lifting football type workout now but I was just curious to what these complexes are I never heard of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                                Can someone explain these complexes to me? I am just curious, I am doing a power lifting football type workout now but I was just curious to what these complexes are I never heard of them.
                                It's basically just circuit training. You use the same weight for a bunch of different movements, going from one right into the next. The cosgrove evil 8 is a mother ******. It will wreck you.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information