Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight-Lifting Thread (General Fitness Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like a jerk when I eat something bad for me because it is just never worth it in retrospect. For me at least. Drinking is a whole different story.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      I feel like a jerk when I eat something bad for me because it is just never worth it in retrospect. For me at least. Drinking is a whole different story.
      Beer is always excluded. Haha.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Did squats for the first time since high school and bench for the first time in a little bit. Felt good.

Comment

• Wait until you wake up in the morning, haha.
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• I beat Jadeveon Clowney on the bench today with 22 reps... but I was only doing 175.

I'm still counting it as me being better than him, though.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I have obligated cheat meals on the weekend and I was still able to lose weight. But I'm trying to be really strict for a month or two to get down faster and it sucks so much right now. I'm taking in 2000 or less calories right a day and going to the gym at least 4 hours a night. Or on my off days I'll workout in the morning and do some cardio in the evening. Also so far I haven't had any carbs so it's really sucking right now; I'm asian my meat to rice ratio is 1:3 so that's another bummer.

Maxed out today in bench for the first time in 6 years and hit 285, haven't done much heavy at all lately so I was kind of surprised I was still able to get close to where I was before.

Comment

• If you're worried about calories, you should check out Quest Bars. Most are below 200 calories and have around 20 g of protein and 15 g of fiber. Those should help out.

Comment

• Ive heard of those I might buy me a box, but I have a box right now that I'm still going through

Comment

I feel like a jerk when I eat something bad for me because it is just never worth it in retrospect. For me at least. Drinking is a whole different story.
                    Yeah, it's all personal preference. I drank over new years but not other than that in months.
                    Virginia Tech.
                    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

This. This. This.
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I definitely feel better overall when I go easy on alcohol. But I have never been a heavy drinker so it's not hard to cut it out completely for a month.

Comment

• Haven't had a drink in almost 3 weeks. Definitly feels better.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Im trying to cut it out. I can say on one hand how many times I have drank in the past 5 weeks.

Its an accomplishment when on my dorm floor people drink every ******* day.

Also, I have came to the conclusion that I have some amazing genetics.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                              Im trying to cut it out. I can say on one hand how many times I have drank in the past 5 weeks.

Its an accomplishment when on my dorm floor people drink every ******* day.

Also, I have came to the conclusion that I have some amazing genetics.
                              You absolutely do. Honestly, if you really ate well and followed a proper program, you could probably easily get into the 1500 lb club.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

You absolutely do. Honestly, if you really ate well and followed a proper program, you could probably easily get into the 1500 lb club.
                                1500 club being which lifts? Different places do different ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information