Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight-Lifting Thread (General Fitness Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    Yes indeed. Sleep i way underrated. ZMA ftw!

I am going to keep a food log here for today:

Breakfast:

2 huge cups black coffee (kind of like a Pre WO drink)
    6 egg whites with salsa and ham
    1 scoop whey in water

During Work Out

Gatorade/Whey Mix- 2:1 Carbs: Protein plus creatine
    I guess I'll keep one, too.

Breakfast:
    2 eggs with hot sauce
    Small bowl of fruit (melon)
    Small Carton of 1% milk

My daily workout is usually around 7 p.m. ET since I get off of work at 6. I take two scoops of SuperPump with Gatorade before and two scoops of whey with water after.

Comment

• I have a job now so my free time has plummeted along with my workout regiment. I am now weak and have no time for a serious workout regiment. Anything I could do with no equipment for like a half hour a day? (BTW I only run to work)
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Eggs with hot sauce are so f'n good

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
          I have a job now so my free time has plummeted along with my workout regiment. I am now weak and have no time for a serious workout regiment. Anything I could do with no equipment for like a half hour a day? (BTW I only run to work)
          Push ups. Sit ups. Squats without weights. Do different variations of those and if you can do pull ups somewhere, do those.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            I guess I'll keep one, too.

Breakfast:
            2 eggs with hot sauce
            Small bowl of fruit (melon)
            Small Carton of 1% milk

My daily workout is usually around 7 p.m. ET since I get off of work at 6. I take two scoops of SuperPump with Gatorade before and two scoops of whey with water after.
            Lunch was a little big today...

Lunch
            1 Tuna Roll ( six pieces of tuna sushi )
            A small handful of salad with ginger dressing
            Hibachi Steak (8 bite size pieces, medium well) and Shrimp (6 medium pieces) with White Rice and Steamed Veggies
            Two glasses of Water

I'm probably going to snack on some cottage cheese and pineapple before my workout and figure out something on the fly for a late light dinner.
            Last edited by tjsunstein; 07-20-2009, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• I pretty much put up what I expect to eat over the course of today
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I pretty much put up what I expect to eat over the course of today
                How many times do you take fish oil? I usually take it with breakfast and before my workout but didn't today because I knew I would be having tuna for lunch.

Comment

How many times do you take fish oil? I usually take it with breakfast and before my workout but didn't today because I knew I would be having tuna for lunch.
                  I take it usually 4 times a day.......with my pills that comes out to around 3 grams combined EPA and DHA which is what you want.

Comment

• Just snacked on a handful of trail mix (almonds, peanuts, raisins, and M&M's). Should give me energy for the gym in about 2 hours. I'm gonna have some low fat cottage cheese and pineapple about 30 minutes before as well.

Comment

• Rob why skim milk at the end of the day? I would suggest whole milk. I have talked to wrestling coaches at UVA and they said drink whole milk if you want to bulk up

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        Rob why skim milk at the end of the day? I would suggest whole milk. I have talked to wrestling coaches at UVA and they said drink whole milk if you want to bulk up
                        I am not really bulking, more eating maintenance, but since I have been cutting so much it feels like bulking and I do expect my lifts to go up. Also, when I do bulk I am an easy gainer so I try to do it as clean as possible or I will gain fat and a lot of it......hence why I dont eat pasta/bread/whole milk, etc. If you have a normal body type tho, you are right, whole milk is full of win. Especially for crybaby hardgainers.

Comment

• My Nutritional Breakdown for today:

2,987 Calories

61.3 grams fat

106.4 grams carbs

478.3 grams protein

Comment

My Nutritional Breakdown for today:

2,987 Calories

61.3 grams fat

106.4 grams carbs

478.3 grams protein
                            Where would I be able to do this?

Comment

Where would I be able to do this?
                              Fitday.com is one place.

Comment

• I'm thinking about starting to eat 6 small meals a day to help lose weight, each being about 200-300 calories. Any advice?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information